dbuffed mod?

Koira50

In all seriousness although I do appreciate this thread, I do believe it's based down to @Maldesto. I had a trial run which was short lived due to certain people not being able to handle me being "serious" on some subjects and how I dealt with stuff. 

I don't expect to be graced with a moderator rank again, so i'm happy just messing around and gaining feedback like I do right now. As of right now I run the most successful service on OSbot, I am the only verified middleman on OSbot and I also am slowly picking up on becoming a major player in the gold section, I am giving back to the community all that I can if I am able also.

I don't see me being a moderator again really, if I was allowed to be sure I wouldn't say no but I wont wish on it. So again, I appreciate this thread, and I know there will be a few haters who get their friends to also click no on it on purpose.

Edit : It is amusing though that you have to bring my personal into it, so without a doubt you're probably a ban evader.

You power level and do quests for nerds who cba to do it themselves (jk, we're all nerds cause we play rs)

You are never going to be a "major player" in the gold section. You sell like 50m a week to randoms for an extra $10 more than you would  get from selling to a reselling site. 

You would be a terrible moderator, as already proven before when you were demoted and temp banned. 

@jackshow's sig is A1

• Like 1

You have to be able to receive and handle criticism in a meaningful and mature way to be a mod. That's all I am going to say

I've seen people say some incredibly toxic things about Maldesto to his face, and to date, I have ever seen him personally attack someone in response.

Edited by Timekeeper
  • Like 5

Depends if it's criticism or full out attacks for no reason though, and with that being said we all know the differences between the two. 

When I was a trial, people got pissy and bitchy because I wouldn't let them tell new members to kill themselves and so on, sorry but that isn't acceptable in any standpoint especially not to someone trying to work out how the bot works and so on they should be representing us as a brand as we are.

I'd agree, but be honest, the powers that be didn't decide against you being mod because you told people they couldn't tell other to kill themselves.

I've seen far worse said to Maldesto and Alek than anything I've ever seen said to you, and like I said, I've never once seen them personally attack someone.

You have to be able to receive and handle criticism in a meaningful and mature way to be a mod. That's all I am going to say

I've seen people say some incredibly toxic things about Maldesto to his face, and to date, I have ever seen him personally attack someone in response.

He attacked me and took away my vet.

Made me cri :(