H1Z1 Game mode in Runescape?

September

That sounds fucking sick I am a beast on H1Z1 I will fuk you all up

Depends on how you see it. Humans are naturally hunters by instinct, so can't do anything about that passive-aggressive behavior of mine biggrin.png

Hunting and being passive aggressive have nothing to do with each other. Being passive aggressive is actually seen as submissive behavior one exhibits to soothe their own ego yet attempt to avoid confrontation due to fear of the outcome.

You're welcome

Edited by Timekeeper

all looks cool apart from the bit where you get set to max stats... with all these things manipulating levels, what's the incentive to train! Maybe split it into different combat level categories... Also makes your account build useless and will put players off the game easily when they see how lame being maxed really is :)

That sounds fucking sick I am a beast on H1Z1 I will fuk you all up

Hunting and being passive aggressive have nothing to do with each other. Being passive aggressive is actually seen as submissive behavior one exhibits to soothe their own ego yet attempt to avoid confrontation due to fear of the outcome.

You're welcome

Pls stop don't try to school me. doge.png