everyone thought i was banned and thought this but guess what im back

Muffins

You have been banned for being hacked and shit for long time lately and i can say nobody is not that fool to be hacked that much.

All i can think of that the "hacker" is you and you are just using your account to scam people on this forum or others.

If Muffins cant keep his accounts secured, just permanent ban him. In my eyes hes a scammer

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Muffins ain’t bout this, Muffins ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ********a don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ********as ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Muffins ain’t no hitta Muffins ain’t this Muffins a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that ********a Y'all know that ********a got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit ********a been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ********as savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Muffins I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ********as role with Lil' Reese and them

Replace word chief keef and the Sosa, with muffins pls

Edited by Qubit

You have been banned for being hacked and shit for long time lately and i can say nobody is not that fool to be hacked that much.

All i can think of that the "hacker" is you and you are just using your account to scam people on this forum or others.

If Muffins cant keep his accounts secured, just permanent ban him. In my eyes hes a scammer

If you are hacked, are you still liable for the losses of those effected negatively in this situation?

• Like 1

If you are hacked, are you still liable for the losses of those effected negatively in this situation?

Yes that is correct.

This rule is for 2 reasons:

1. Someone using a free proxy to "hack themself", then when Admins check the IP was in fact different.
  2. You were hacked via not securing your account, so the losses are liable to you.

Either way, yes the person is liable.