Question

masayuki

Yea i already saw that but it doesn't help me to download it i already did all that things to add in to the cart and i see it in my purchases example i tried : Super spinner  but then what do i do to download it and add to my folder there's nowhere that says download ??

When downloading scripts from the repository, all you have to do is checkout and once you confirm your order, just open the bot and go to run a script. Click on the "Free Scripts" tab (Unless the script you got costed, then go to Premium Scripts tab) and your script should be there.

Well i do not see it in my free scripts... don't we have to download it and add in to scripts folder before that ? and that's my problem since we can,t download it

Guest Falixus

Yea i already saw that but it doesn't help me to download it i already did all that things to add in to the cart and i see it in my purchases example i tried : Super spinner  but then what do i do to download it and add to my folder there's nowhere that says download ??

When downloading scripts from the repository, all you have to do is checkout and once you confirm your order, just open the bot and go to run a script. Click on the "Free Scripts" tab (Unless the script you got costed, then go to Premium Scripts tab) and your script should be there.

Well i do not see it in my free scripts... don't we have to download it and add in to scripts folder before that ? and that's my problem since we can,t download it

Local scripts are downloaded and placed in your folder.

Guest Falixus

MM ok but well i checked it out 2 times  and in my scripts folder, it's not there....

Purchased

Today, 07:12 PM

Purchased

Today, 05:57 PM

When you load your scripts on the client to run, I believe they should be there. 

let's use skype if you have it

After you have downloaded it open free script tab then click the refresh button

Well, i can't download it that's the problem after u check it out with the cart u don't download anything so i don't see how it goes into my client folder in scripts. even if i refresh it's not there since it's not even in the scripts folder

let's use skype if you have it

After you have downloaded it open free script tab then click the refresh button

Well, i can't download it that's the problem after u check it out with the cart u don't download anything so i don't see how it goes into my client folder in scripts. even if i refresh it's not there since it's not even in the scripts folder

the scripts in the SDN will never be in your script folder when you add them, instead they will be added to your online collection. The client then will check your collection of scripts and display them on the script selector.

The SDN is designed so scriptwriters' scripts can be closed source so others don't copy it especially the paid ones otherwise who will buy them if they can get it downloaded

Edited by Cyro