OSBOT VIP

Ingunn2015

Hello!

Yes, Vip enables more than 1.

Multiple accounts does not means auto ban. Auto ban is when the system detects botting activity. 

Thanks, I'm asking 'cause a guy told me about VPS that can run 3-5 accs+ at the same time...

so... If I buy the osbot vip I can run the same amount paying less. But what about the ban....

Thanks, I'm asking 'cause a guy told me about VPS that can run 3-5 accs+ at the same time...

so... If I buy the osbot vip I can run the same amount paying less. But what about the ban....

Bans are determined on what you are botting. Commonly used scripts by botters may result in a higher amount of bans. Do not bot if you care about the account. Be prepared to lose accounts eventually.

Bans are determined on what you are botting. Commonly used scripts by botters may result in a higher amount of bans. Do not bot if you care about the account. Be prepared to lose accounts eventually.

Alright so...

Example: what if I buy the Osbot Vip user then run 5 accounts at the same time on same script, example (APA ROCK CRABS)... it will be too risky? Or, I need to use them 5 accounts randomly like "1 on apa rock crabs, 1 on khan experiments.. etc"

Alright so...

Example: what if I buy the Osbot Vip user then run 5 accounts at the same time on same script, example (APA ROCK CRABS)... it will be too risky? Or, I need to use them 5 accounts randomly like "1 on apa rock crabs, 1 on khan experiments.. etc"

Anything is risky when you bot. You might want to check out thread reviews before making a decision

Alright so...

Its all down to luck but you can use atleast 2 proxies so 3 accounts are on 1 ip and the other 2 are on the other ip to avoid chain bans

For the record, a chain ban is when one (or more) accounts on the same IP are detected to be botting, and that calls all the other accounts on that IP into review (not necessarily immediately being banned.) For this reason, many people bot on a proxy to avoid their home IP being flagged.

can you explain better please? how to get a proxy?

can you explain better please? how to get a proxy?

You could check this out for some info on VPNs (not exactly proxies, but should still give you some information about it:) http://osbot.org/forum/topic/13734-how-to-change-your-ip-using-a-vpn-usefull-for-botting/

Proxies can be purchased from: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97966-reduce-bans-by-using-private-socks-proxies-works-for-stealth-and-mirror-mode/

There are free, public proxies as well, but using private purchased ones is a much better choice.

Edited by Xelestial
  • Like 1

You could check this out for some info on VPNs (not exactly proxies, but should still give you some information about it:) http://osbot.org/forum/topic/13734-how-to-change-your-ip-using-a-vpn-usefull-for-botting/

Proxies can be purchased from: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/97966-reduce-bans-by-using-private-socks-proxies-works-for-stealth-and-mirror-mode/

There are free, public proxies as well, but using private purchased ones is a much better choice.

Alright... So

I can run 3 accounts in a different IP and 1 account on my own IP 100% safe?