Blastfurnace Accounts

William

Hey guys.

What is the price in 07 GP for clean accounts with 30 smithing ready for Blast Furnace botting?

I have quite alot accounts with 30 smithing wich I don't need.

smile.png

EDIT: Hit me up when I got 100 posts, I got 40-45 accounts with 30 smithing. No bans either.

Edited by williamg0d

350k sounds accurate, when are you updating your goldfarm thread? smile.png

Looking forward to daily updates. 

It just feels like alot users on this forum just puts me down with negative comments that aren't really nice.

It have made me lost my motivation to actually even update..:/ Didn't really expect to not get so many rude comments especially when im so new here.

Although it goes as it should with the gold farm, I now got a partner and will upgrade to bonds next week gained from botting in f2p.

It just feels like alot users on this forum just puts me down with negative comments that aren't really nice.

It have made me lost my motivation to actually even update..:/ Didn't really expect to not get so many rude comments especially when im so new here.

Although it goes as it should with the gold farm, I now got a partner and will upgrade to bonds next week gained from botting in f2p.

I'm sorry it feels like that :(. It was the same way for me when I joined. But don't let it get to you.