Runescape Business

Ingunn2015

shut down the computer and work in a bar or mc donalds. quickest way 

sure u can make cash with rs but pls calculate how much you make per hour and then think about it if its worth it

* for starters.

i know that you can make tons of cash so pls dont brag here

This is actualy true. 

If you want to make $700 quickly you'll have it about 24512 times sooner (based on actual math.) if you'd get a real job. Especially since you're a beginner at the RS market.

• Like 1

shut down the computer and work in a bar or mc donalds. quickest way 

sure u can make cash with rs but pls calculate how much you make per hour and then think about it if its worth it

* for starters.

i know that you can make tons of cash so pls dont brag here

I can make $80 per week with rs.

Goldfarming might be good lets say spinning flax, its 100k/hr run it on 10 accounts for 10 hours/day thats 10m/day. You can pay back for the bond on these accounts in around 20 hours. From there you can invest on another 10 batch/night or look into other methods. Do keep in mind spinning flax is high banrate so you should look for some other method or just use this for starting out. GL

Goldfarming might be good lets say spinning flax, its 100k/hr run it on 10 accounts for 10 hours/day thats 10m/day. You can pay back for the bond on these accounts in around 20 hours. From there you can invest on another 10 batch/night or look into other methods. Do keep in mind spinning flax is high banrate so you should look for some other method or just use this for starting out. GL

Goldfarming? can you please explain it on pm?

Btw, I can only run 2 accs in my computer :( how to run more than 2?

Goldfarming? can you please explain it on pm?

Btw, I can only run 2 accs in my computer sad.png how to run more than 2?

Money making bots = goldfarming bots, you run multiple moneymaking bots for irl cash. Just run 2 bots on your pc until you have 20m-30m and you can then invest on a VPS to run your bots. VPS is basically a virtual pc that you rent from companies or individuals to run your bots on. By purchasing VPS you can run the number of bots that the specs of the VPS can handle.

Basically its just a separate computer that keeps running 24/7 

• Like 1

Money making bots = goldfarming bots, you run multiple moneymaking bots for irl cash. Just run 2 bots on your pc until you have 20m-30m and you can then invest on a VPS to run your bots. VPS is basically a virtual pc that you rent from companies or individuals to run your bots on. By purchasing VPS you can run the number of bots that the specs of the VPS can handle.

Basically its just a separate computer that keeps running 24/7 

Where can I get them? I have 30m already.