why did jagex fucking ban me at 98 range! :,(

sleim

yeah atleast i only got 2 day ban smile.png so i can just chin to 99 will be easy smile.png

no worries for me i am still working on another pure i will get 99 strength and then 90 ranged on that account smile.png

im so mad my fucking isp says i cant get a new ip address.... and they say the wait time for a new ip adress by the router is 7 days!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sleim

well atleast jagex must have some love for me smile.png. it could have been a permanent ban... smile.png so im happy to say that i actually survived this.

and as we are speaking im making a 99 strength pure and after that i will get that account to 90 ranged smile.png so i think its good to work on other accounts so if one get banned you still have the other account smile.png.

Damn that sucks pi0v7CC.gif

I have one at 98 mage right now. Hopefully it survives 3 more days for 99.

i was the stupid one. i blame no one but myself for this. I have a main ip which is flagged (i know its stupid)... i logged in on that ip for the first time to pk and bam disconnected. im still on the other ip now on another account which i have suicide botted barrels for many hours and that account still lives LOL.

And bro i hope you make it :)

Edited by sleim
  • Like 1