Help please!

William

Mirror mode works with Osbuddy. All I do is open Osbuddy with Proxifier, with my proxy, let the game load, and pick my world. Then i load osbot, click mirror mode and launch, then I add bot, it will search for client, couple seconds later I get a blue screen, saying "Window needs to be in fixed mode", so to fix this I grab the Osbuddy client, and grab the bottom of the window and re-size it, by moving the bottom part of the window, upwards about a millimeter, at which point Osbot, will then change to the login screen and I am ready to start my script. If I want more than 1 mirror mode, I restart this process.

Edited by Joster

Mirror mode works with Osbuddy. All I do is open Osbuddy with Proxifier, with my proxy, let the game load, and pick my world. Then i load osbot, click mirror mode and launch, then I add bot, it will search for client, couple seconds later I get a blue screen, saying "Window needs to be in fixed mode", so to fix this I grab the Osbuddy client, and grab the bottom of the window and re-size it, by moving the bottom part of the window, upwards about a millimeter, at which point Osbot, will then change to the login screen and I am ready to start my script. If I want more than 1 mirror mode, I restart this process.

Thank you man! :)