So...

Jonny

This is not an appeal so don't say it is.

I am posting here and not in support as i'd like some instant answers.

So I am TWC because I scamquitted offsite, I went back refunded apologised for my own mistakes and I am fine with being TWC because of that as that is what I deserve, but how am I meant to show i'm trustworthy when I am not even allowed to do services anymore?

c514580c7a06ea7b765ecdc3f6a57edd.png

I have never scammed on this website and never will scam anyone again and I want to make that clear when I do services as I always use a VMM @Dbuffed or if they are fine with going first. I always go first with those who I deemed trusted such as @Dieze in which I am doing a Range Service for right now.

I work for @Dbuffed am I allowed to work under his name now? There has not been any information on this and it's made me paranoid.

My feedback while being TWC:

a08a56b65a2d7ecd669a48a1bd572917.png

a2a38924ca2b7752ebcd74a0b3ec78f3.png

@Maldesto How am I meant to show you I can be trusted when I cannot do services?

I recently was trusted with multiple high end banks which goes over the amount stated by you, when saying how could I be trusted with x amount.

THIS IS NOT AN APPEAL, THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK, I am simply wanting some answers to whats going on.

Yeah, because I still buy and sell accounts, gold, etc. But I can't make threads about it.

there is a difference between the currency and service section.

i think users with TWC are banned from the "service section"

68f6324a6021c55dafb3fb4a82c5a6c0.png    

15d644afbe3ce78e593bda8a1cae5782.png 

makes sense to me.

could be wrong, or not. just a thought.

Edited by Krys

You can't always get what you want. There's no reason to take this public and you should just talk to staff about this privately. 

You can appeal TWC if you have refunded the person you scammed.

I understand where you are coming from. But refunding isn't the only thing you can do. I refunded the user I had an issue with off site before I even had an account on this site and I still got twc because it took place to begin with. Jonnys best bet would be appealing it like you said and showing proof of a refund. 

there is a difference between the currency and service section.

i think users with TWC are banned from the "service section"

68f6324a6021c55dafb3fb4a82c5a6c0.png    

15d644afbe3ce78e593bda8a1cae5782.png 

makes sense to me.

could be wrong, or not. just a thought.

We also cannot post accounts in the account selling section. 

Edited by Gellie

I understand where you are coming from. But refunding isn't the only thing you can do. I refunded the user I had an issue with off site before I even had an account on this site and I still got twc because it took place to begin with. Jonnys best bet would be appealing it like you said and showing proof of a refund. 

We also cannot post accounts in the account selling section. 

I've already done that, shown proof of refund, been unbanned offsite. I was meant to show i can be trusted again but I don't know how now.