Tom Clancy's The Division

Maldesto

I run 4 sentry and 2 HEs since I didnt have enough time to do the glitch before it got patched, my dps is like 280k since I have a ton of headshot damage and crit damage modifiers on everything. My health is only like 52k so I'm bit of a glass cannon but if I get a bolt action rifle and I crit on a headshot I almost guarantee kill you.

• Like 1

• Administrator

CS:GO > all 

Nice graphics, I'll give you that. :mald:

I run 4 sentry and 2 HEs since I didnt have enough time to do the glitch before it got patched, my dps is like 280k since I have a ton of headshot damage and crit damage modifiers on everything. My health is only like 52k so I'm bit of a glass cannon but if I get a bolt action rifle and I crit on a headshot I almost guarantee kill you.

Nice my buddy is at over 300k, but 50k health also. Sucks when we try to do DZ runs up in 5/6 + incursion, we are reviving him the whole time. I am trying to balance it out about 250k + 100k health within a few weeks. I only have 2 days played, already lvl 62 in DZ + the stats above.

Nice graphics, I'll give you that. mald.png

Nice my buddy is at over 300k, but 50k health also. Sucks when we try to do DZ runs up in 5/6 + incursion, we are reviving him the whole time. I am trying to balance it out about 250k + 100k health within a few weeks. I only have 2 days played, already lvl 62 in DZ + the stats above.

Damn I have 10 days played, but I'm super low rank in the DZ since I go rogue on whoever I see lol, I lost tons of exp before they updated the rogue status so you lose less exp now. I don't play as much now cause they changed everything since launch, I remember grinding lexington event center on challenging for phoenix credits, and getting a HE drop in the DZ was hype, now its just lame lol.

• 4 weeks later...