11 year old main banned for osbuddy use?

aronjrsmil

I specifically never bot on my main (3,900 days old). However, I got permanently banned for macroing. Honest to God, the only thing I can think of is using the osbuddy client. Nothing else. Anyone else experience this? I thought their detection system is flawless? welp, RIP sad.png -It's like losing a childhood friend.pi0v7CC.gif

OSBuddy is not relevant as they don't know what client you are running. Your play style was too bot like. They have no certain way to detect bots nowadays, they just assume those that they ban are bots. In 99.9% cases they are right but there's that 0.1% where they make terrible mistakes and are too stubborn to admit it. 

Never transferred gold. They say that it cannot be appealed. I'm sure if they looked into it, they may realize. But they don't really care lol/ Other accounts completely fine. Including my gold farmer who trades with bots multiple times a day throughout the past 4 months.

Edited by aronjrsmil

My best guess is that you were transferring gold/items from botted accounts to your main. 

Normally when I have mule bans, the reason they supply is "macroing major". I highly doubt their detection system mistook your ingame actions for those of a bot. 

That's what I was thinking. But i've specifically not done this. The only thing I can think of is my IP could be flagged. But even then all my other accounts are safe...for now.

OSBuddy is not relevant as they don't know what client you are running. Your play style was too bot like. They have no certain way to detect bots nowadays, they just assume those that they ban are bots. In 99.9% cases they are right but there's that 0.1% where they make terrible mistakes and are too stubborn to admit it. 

Mirror confirmed as irrelevant and just a cash grab?

Mirror won't work if the script you're using is shit...

Script level implemented behaviours and mirror mode are 2 completely different things: scripts are proven to be able to reduce ban rates while mirror mode is not. Whether it works or not is unknown but what is certain is it doesn't increase bans, therefore it can only be beneficial for the user.