Starting my gold farm, based in Sweden

William

Whatsup guys? 

After a few months of researching about gold farming and botting on Runescape I've decided to start my own gold farm.

This thread will be kinda personal and my goal is to give you guys the inspiration to start your own gold farm too. I will update with daily progress pictures from my 10-15 bots running each day. My dad works at a computer store and has alot o knowledge about how to set up proxys / vpn, so my dad have already fixed that to my computer.

I will running each bot with a different ip to lower the ban rates.

So who are williamg0d? And what decided you to make a gold farm?

Well, my name is William and I'm based in Sweden. I'm 17 years old and had alot of problems last year. Of course I want to make money of my gold farm, that's everyones goal who starts one. All my money will go to my parents due to that I was in court last summer and got a 9500€ fine. 

Sounds like I'm bragging about me getting in to court with that big fine at the age of 16, but I'm really just want to tell you guys what my big motivation is coming from for this gold farm.

I will for now on start with 0 gp on 10 accounts today and will show you guys some progress pictures tomorrow to keep you guys updated! I hope you guys will appreciate my progress posts and will maybe support me sometimes! I KNOW that I can sucess with this, especially when my dad helps me with the more complicated internet settings with etc the proxys.

Sorry for bad english, as I said I'm from Sweden.

Love you guys,

Williamg0d =D

Edited by williamg0d
  • Like 1

Its not as complicated to setup as you think, but way harder to find a successful low-ban rate method to make good consistent gold.

Good-luck none the less!

Thanks alot Casper!

Yeah exactly, I have been talking with dad and we have been discussing about making our own private script.

Maybe will be seen at my progress pictures in the future. Although I will test around with all kind of clients and see what I feel most comfortable with. Is it allowed to show progress pictures on this forum that doesn't contain a bot from OSRS? 

Best regards,

Williamg0d =D

How would a 9500 euro fine be bragging lol that's moronic if anything.. gl on your farm

Thanks Realist. I appreciate it.

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D

I am starting off with just 2 accounts right now.

My goal is getting as much bonds as possible out of the 2 accounts.

I will be picking up raw trout and raw salomon at the barbarian fishing spot in F2P. Alot of bots is just dropping the fishes at the fishing spot.

This is roughly 65k pr/hr per account. I would say thats quite good for no reqs in F2P. 

One is already picking up these delicious fishes and the other account is on the way.

This is how it looks ATM. http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2epnaiw/9

(I would appreciate if someone can tell me how to attach a picture instead of uploading it to a site)

Will come with an update after 12h botting. My main goal off this is to show you guys that you can make huge amount of cash even with zero money in the pocket. I know its alot more people out there that also is that kid who is the one who cant join their friends to the theater because of being out of money, especially when the parents can't even help you. I really hope I will motivate atleast a few of you guys out there this coming months.

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D

Edited by williamg0d

Your dad is your own personal scripter?

Best of luck!

Well I wouldn't say hes my personal scripter. But he knows how it works.

He had a gold farm 2013 and was quite sucessful. Although he stopped after 1,5 year when he got an quite good job.

He is although very intrested and me starting a gold farm. He got me a free proxy for 1 year via his company and helps me set it up as I haven't had a proxy before. I also do have fiber as internet at home, 250mb/s. So it shouldn't be any problem botting 10 accs+.

Thanks for the kind words!

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D

Goodluck ! It will be a great experience.

Thank you Charlotte!

I really appreciate the kind words I've gotten. 

Best Regards,

Williamg0d =D