Help me?

Malii

Sorry man this was tough to read and I can't imagine how it is to endure. I've been in a relationship for 4 years now and I'm lucky for everything to be okay, but had something like this happened everything people are saying to do would be a lot easier said than done. That being said, give yourself a day to cope and recover but don't be alone for too long. Go be with family/call some friends over, make a plan, and get on it. Try talking to her family/siblings and get them to see your side. Look into a lawyer for sure. Most of all keep your head up, it'll be okay. If you need anything else feel free to post/PM, the people of this forum are pretty nice. Good luck!

• Like 1

got the same problem,

girlfriend left me, and also took my son.

dont go use drugs, or anything. try to find a good lawyer. try to have contact with her, dont show you want her still back or still miss here, only contact here about your son. never do a phone call. just email or app, so you can proof later you did everything to see and contact your son.

if she just broke the relationship and dont fight for it, its not worth your time, the only thing you get is a depression because you still try to fight and she not. and no son want a father in a depression.

• Like 2

Collect evidence of her social media whoring, screenshots and everything. Any proof of her being a bad mother / wife.

Make your wife looks as bad as possible without doing anything bad yourself. 

Collect evidence of you trying to contact your son and her illegally denying such contact. Any proof of you being a great dad.

Calmly and consistently request contact with your son on a daily basis (keep the emails and texts you send her and her responses), don't ever get aggressive. 

Do not do anything stupid or that could possibly be used against you in court, that includes flirting with other girls, harassing her, threatening her, etc... 

Don't get emotional, be smart about this, I smell a break-up so keep your eyes on the prize, that prize being custody of your child.

If there's any record of anything that could reflect badly on you in court, try to subtly get rid of it asap.

I work 50 hours a week to support her being a stay at home mom, showering her with gifts every other week, and a place to live in. I don't even know whats going on and I'm completely fucking torn.

In court, be very fucking careful with this, it's the kind of information that can backfire instantly:

• You weren't often at home: softening circumstances for her cheating.
  • She's financially dependent: alimony.

Good luck my man! 

• Like 1

got the same problem,

girlfriend left me, and also took my son.

dont go use drugs, or anything. try to find a good lawyer. try to have contact with her, dont show you want her still back or still miss here, only contact here about your son. never do a phone call. just email or app, so you can proof later you did everything to see and contact your son.

if she just broke the relationship and dont fight for it, its not worth your time, the only thing you get is a depression because you still try to fight and she not. and no son want a father in a depression.

Sorry you have to go through this shit as well. I have had anxiety and depression most of my life so this definitely isn't helping. Thanks you for all the suggestions. Best of luck to you man. 

Collect evidence of her social media whoring, screenshots and everything. Any proof of her being a bad mother / wife.

Make your wife looks as bad as possible without doing anything bad yourself. 

Collect evidence of you trying to contact your son and her illegally denying such contact. Any proof of you being a great dad.

Calmly and consistently request contact with your son on a daily basis (keep the emails and texts you send her and her responses), don't ever get aggressive. 

Do not do anything stupid or that could possibly be used against you in court, that includes flirting with other girls, harassing her, threatening her, etc... 

Don't get emotional, be smart about this, I smell a break-up so keep your eyes on the prize, that prize being custody of your child.

If there's any record of anything that could reflect badly on you in court, try to subtly get rid of it asap.

In court, be very fucking careful with this, it's the kind of information that can backfire instantly:

• You weren't often at home: softening circumstances for her cheating.
  • She's financially dependent: alimony.

Good luck my man! 

All of this is great thank you. Only she won't get alimony I believe because we haven't married yet. I can't do anything about the 50 hours a week that's my schedule work schedule. Shes got me post blocked on facebook so I can't see any shit she does so that's whatever, but I'll start saving as much as I can. and I don't have anything against me being a bad father. I just work and play with my son.

Sorry you have to go through this shit as well. I have had anxiety and depression most of my life so this definitely isn't helping. Thanks you for all the suggestions. Best of luck to you man. 

i am done with it now, judge have spoken, i have the right of co parenting. and see my son now 3-4 days in the week. like week 1 3 days and week 2 4 days. it was a fight for 2 years. 100 times i thought why am i fighting i never gonna win this. but i am happy that i keep standing. not sure what country you life, some country's have bad laws for dads.

so even if the fight keeps going on for years, be strong never give up, your son is worth is.

jappa

i am done with it now, judge have spoken, i have the right of co parenting. and see my son now 3-4 days in the week. like week 1 3 days and week 2 4 days. it was a fight for 2 years. 100 times i thought why am i fighting i never gonna win this. but i am happy that i keep standing. not sure what country you life, some country's have bad laws for dads.

so even if the fight keeps going on for years, be strong never give up, your son is worth is.

jappa

I live in the US and the state I live in favors mothers over fathers. Which is pretty unfortunate.