HIRING! Devry123 AIO service application! <<<<24/7 orders GOOD CASH!>>>>

Devry123

Everything must be hand done unless consulted me otherwise, if so the client you are working with (the person ordering with us) must confirm to me that you are able to have the use of bots.

PLEASE NOTE - I get pretty much daily orders, meaning you will make money back depending how much time you put in depends how much you will earn.

The requirements to work for me :

You will pay a sum of 15-20M oldschool RSGP
You must have a clean reputation across other sites
You must not be banned on any other sites
Feedback on your works is preferred but not a req
You must be able to use Skype to discuss orders
sometime I might ring your Skype to share screen asap! 

Application form :

What position are you after? :
Do you agree to the TOS? :
How much are you depositing? :
What is your Skype ID? :
What is your experience like? :

~ Please note, this does not include your own account, as you can easily buy services yourself.

Terms of Service agreement :

1) You must pay a minimum of 15M oldschool RSGP, this will be 50% refundable. BUT if a month pass there wont be any refund! 

2) You will be given minimum requirement setups depending the type of order, this is to avoid scamming (I will instruct the client ordering with us the same) if it's something such as a firecape with high gear, you will be requested to pay in a further deposit which will be refunded after completion.

3) The deposit fee (minimum 15M) is refundable. but not after a month, upon you paying you will be given orders with what you was signed up to do, so if you are signing up for quests you will be given quests only. You will be paid 85-90% of your order payment depending what you decide to pay upon joining.

4) You must complete any and all orders you agree to accept under my service name, if you do not complete them fully you will not be paid for your work currently completed.

5) You must be respectful and understanding of other people, we are of different ages meaning not everyone will be as mature as the rest, if you are going to be rude and continue to be you are going wrong and will be asked to apologise.

6) If you are going away for a certain amount of time such as holiday, breaks or family time etc we would expect to be notified so we can try to hold off orders for you until you're back, failure to do so will risk you being removed from the service without any further work given to you.

7) If you are caught using third party content such as bots for orders when you have been requested not to, you will be removed from the service - If you upon this get the account banned, I will myself place a scam report on you and make sure you are banned from the website.

8) You must be able to use Skype, all orders are given out on Skype and the payments go through me, meaning you cannot generally take orders from the thread without my permission or me consulting the person ordering without speaking to them first and agreeing to it.

9) You might work in 2 different stuffs at the same time such at powerlvl and quest at the same time if you wish to.(multiple accounts max 2 accs per worker)

~ If you are breaking any of the rules above, I will remove you from our service until it is sorted fully. I do not mind if you join other services, just please note you will need to be handle work coming from both which sometimes is very time consuming and stressful.

CREDIT TO @Dbuffed for letting me use his format smile.png

feel free to add my skype :cerberos19

IF ANYONE NEED SERVICES YA CAN CHECK MY SERVICES IN HERE! http://osbot.org/forum/topic/92109-

Edited by Devry123

Application form :

What position are you after? : Power leveler , Mini gamer and quester but not ready for master or legendary level

Do you agree to the TOS? : YES!

How much are you depositing? : 15 mil

What is your Skype ID? : Willisme8

What is your experience like? really focused on task , good with voids and fighter torso, confident to do the quest but might not be as fast as pros :)

• 3 weeks later...

Application form :

What position are you after? : Power leveler , Mini gamer and quester but not ready for master or legendary level
Do you agree to the TOS? : YES!
How much are you depositing? : 15 mil
What is your Skype ID? : Willisme8
What is your experience like? really focused on task , good with voids and fighter torso, confident to do the quest but might not be as fast as pros smile.png

fee paid! Welcome to the team! 

Edited by Devry123

• 2 weeks later...
Application form :

What position are you after? : Powerleveling, I can do fcapes and void but no other minigames

Do you agree to the TOS? : Yes!

How much are you depositing? : 15m

What is your Skype ID? : tomcylke@gmail.com

What is your experience like? : Been playing RS since like 2006, done a few orders for friends. I've never been part of a service or made money through the game, but I have a lot of experience working in teams and problem solving. I spent like a year ELO boosting in League of Legends, but that's pretty different so I don't know if it counts. 

Thank you for considering my application! I am looking forward to contributing to your service, and hopefully making a little money with my hobbies. 

Application form :

What position are you after? : Powerleveling, I can do fcapes and void but no other minigames
Do you agree to the TOS? : Yes!
What is your Skype ID? : tomcylke@gmail.com
What is your experience like? : Been playing RS since like 2006, done a few orders for friends. I've never been part of a service or made money through the game, but I have a lot of experience working in teams and problem solving. I spent like a year ELO boosting in League of Legends, but that's pretty different so I don't know if it counts. 

Thank you for considering my application! I am looking forward to contributing to your service, and hopefully making a little money with my hobbies. 

welcome to the team bro! 

• 3 weeks later...
What position are you after? : powerleveling, pest control (maybe later other stuff quests/torso if you will need help)
Do you agree to the TOS? : Yes
What is your Skype ID? : osrs.dmix
Playing: playing since 05/06, have done void/torso multiple times, but I was never part of any service like this 
Teamworking: 1 year main leader in top country clan, team work, problem solving, communication,
several years in national clan

What position are you after? : powerleveling, pest control (maybe later other stuff quests/torso if you will need help)
Do you agree to the TOS? : Yes
What is your Skype ID? : osrs.dmix

Playing: playing since 05/06, have done void/torso multiple times, but I was never part of any service like this 

Teamworking: 1 year main leader in top country clan, team work, problem solving, communication,

several years in national clan

welcome to the team!

What position are you after? : Power Leveler,Mini gamer and Questing.But,sadly ins't ready for fire cape or any other high tasks.

Do you agree to the TOS? : Yes.

How much are you depositing? : 15M

What is your Skype ID? : pattytheratty

What is your experience like? : I played Runescape in 07 and got back into it for the past year. I completed some quests/levels for friends, I have a small experience in Power leveling and such,but I would be very decided in any tasks I'm given. 

Thanks.