FrostCaves

FrostBug

12 hours ago, slimpickins said:

Hey this bot isn't working for me. Not sure what i am doing wrong but I don't want to keep trying and get banned. Can i have my $20 back? 

You'll have to be more specific and/or provide screenshots or log file describing the issues you're having. You can also DM me on discord for direct assistance (FrostBug#2050).

• 2 weeks later...

A new script update has been submitted to the SDN, and will be live within 24 hours!

Changes:
- Fixed a bug where the script could get stuck on the western rock around wave 45
- Adjusted some logic such that the script is more likely to drink more brew doses in succession before using a restore
- Removed the automatic hotkey configurator, and replaced it with on-screen tips that the hotkey is missing. This is to prevent the function from breaking whenever jagex changes how the hotkeys are configured

• 2 weeks later...

Works amazing as always. 
Got firecape on my #12 account without problems. Only this time I did in Mirror mode. 
Its pretty easy to kill Jad without bot. Its just the waves that sucks haha. Thank you very much for this!

Is there a plan to make jad killable in mirror? Or is it not possible?
I dont mind killing him manually tho, but just asking :D

Hi mate can you help me out at all? Been running your script casually over the past two to three weeks, maybe 1 or two runs a day to keep the heat off me. I’m upto about 19 kills now which is amazing couldn’t thank you enough the pet farming is so much easier lol.

only thing I’ve noticed which I’m not sure if you know about is it sometimes seems to bug out on wave 47 where my character runs to the south east safe spot, deep into the corner and just protects mage and sips restores - without hitting the mager back .. I just pause the script, hit the mager, then resume the script and it’s fine.

im using stealth mode when I run the script, any ideas? It’s fine if I’m in the house because I can just pop my head in and check it’s still running fine but I’ve went out from time to time and obviously can’t intervene when the problem comes up.

thanks for the script mate really really good very happy with it was my first script purchase mate good experience 😁

On 10/6/2021 at 8:55 PM, EzCuZz said:

Hi mate can you help me out at all? Been running your script casually over the past two to three weeks, maybe 1 or two runs a day to keep the heat off me. I’m upto about 19 kills now which is amazing couldn’t thank you enough the pet farming is so much easier lol.

only thing I’ve noticed which I’m not sure if you know about is it sometimes seems to bug out on wave 47 where my character runs to the south east safe spot, deep into the corner and just protects mage and sips restores - without hitting the mager back .. I just pause the script, hit the mager, then resume the script and it’s fine.

im using stealth mode when I run the script, any ideas? It’s fine if I’m in the house because I can just pop my head in and check it’s still running fine but I’ve went out from time to time and obviously can’t intervene when the problem comes up.

thanks for the script mate really really good very happy with it was my first script purchase mate good experience 😁

I'll be looking into this issue in the coming week

On 10/8/2021 at 1:07 AM, Sjd6795 said:

So I used this in the past it worked great. But now as soon as it gets to the ranger phase it just clicks around all over the map and attempts to use prayer which it never does and slowly dies.

Sounds like it might be a graphical issue - could you see if it can be reproduced with fixed-size window mode?

5 hours ago, FrostBug said:

no hassle mate, running it the now and the same, wave 47 : i just pause script, click the mager then resume script and its fine

• INFO: Starting wave 46
  • EXCEPTION: -14316
  • DEBUG: Forgetting indexed Mage
  • INFO: Starting wave 47
  • INFO: Consuming Super restore

17 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Sounds like it might be a graphical issue - could you see if it can be reproduced with fixed-size window mode?

Hey I ended up using fixed classic and it solved the issue. I'm still just a little weak though :( I have 70 range 50 def 45 prayer but died doing jad ran out of prayer at jad 40% hp left.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been trying to use this script and when it hits wave 27-28 it repeats a "null" type error and will not do anything.  I'm in fixed mode and stealth not mirror. Any tips on how to prevent this, just paid $20 hoping this would work lol

https://gyazo.com/83a1421c46358e335db15e328de03ea1

Edited by Imasaltyone

On 11/13/2021 at 1:47 AM, Imasaltyone said:

I've been trying to use this script and when it hits wave 27-28 it repeats a "null" type error and will not do anything.  I'm in fixed mode and stealth not mirror. Any tips on how to prevent this, just paid $20 hoping this would work lol

https://gyazo.com/83a1421c46358e335db15e328de03ea1

Hi, could you PM me the log file (or send on discord?)
Should be in OSBot directory under script data 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic