FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 7/21/2021 at 9:24 AM, Beardymcbeard said:

Hey, just bought this and set it running. It keeps walking back and forth on ranger without praying range or killing ranger. Any idea why? 

This happens on the first ranger wave? Perhaps try resetting tab hotkeys

On 7/23/2021 at 6:48 AM, alan376 said:

having a issue with this script i get to jad on wave 62 but it constantly dies  at this wave does the wrong switch when needed and i get 1 shot

Odd, do you maybe have a log file I can look at?
Are you using mirror and then switching to injection at jad?

13 hours ago, FrostBug said:

This happens on the first ranger wave? Perhaps try resetting tab hotkeys

Odd, do you maybe have a log file I can look at?
Are you using mirror and then switching to injection at jad?

yes done it 3 times died at wave 43 died on wave 52 and wave 62 switched to inject and he didnt even try to pray switch jad he walked to the healer minion hit it put protect from mele and i got instnatly 1 shot ima attempt it again today ill record the log and even record the gameplay as well

On 7/25/2021 at 8:20 PM, alan376 said:

yes done it 3 times died at wave 43 died on wave 52 and wave 62 switched to inject and he didnt even try to pray switch jad he walked to the healer minion hit it put protect from mele and i got instnatly 1 shot ima attempt it again today ill record the log and even record the gameplay as well

Maybe its your stats.. also what gear are you using. I turned it on first time user and had no issues through the whole cave. My account 60+def 70+ range with god d'hide on and dragon cross with with diamond tipped bolts. Got to Jad and I shit you not it ran under jad and prayer switched perfectly to melee. I thought it was done for but nope

Edited by nerdysmods

19 hours ago, nerdysmods said:

Maybe its your stats.. also what gear are you using. I turned it on first time user and had no issues through the whole cave. My account 60+def 70+ range with god d'hide on and dragon cross with with diamond tipped bolts. Got to Jad and I shit you not it ran under jad and prayer switched perfectly to melee. I thought it was done for but nope

when i treid i had 75 def dragon god d hide ava's dragon crossbow i used emerald bolts had 92 range. i dont know maybe my arrows need to be better but i just got 99 range today!. ill try it again to see if i can beat it but ive tried 3 different times and i havent killed him once. i got to jad 1 time just 1 time and as sooooooooooooooon as the wave started it went to kill a healer switched to protect from mele and booooooooooooom! 1 shoted.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:21 PM, alan376 said:

when i treid i had 75 def dragon god d hide ava's dragon crossbow i used emerald bolts had 92 range. i dont know maybe my arrows need to be better but i just got 99 range today!. ill try it again to see if i can beat it but ive tried 3 different times and i havent killed him once. i got to jad 1 time just 1 time and as sooooooooooooooon as the wave started it went to kill a healer switched to protect from mele and booooooooooooom! 1 shoted.

You got it in stealth mode or mirror mode? I had mine in stealth 

29 minutes ago, nerdysmods said:

You got it in stealth mode or mirror mode? I had mine in stealth 

i did my first run in full stealth got hit with a 2 day did it again in mirror till wave 62 turned it off and put in stealth like it said to do got killed ya im honestly probably just not going to use it till this gets either mirror mode from wave 1-63 if it never does then eh shit happens i guess on to the next

On 7/29/2021 at 6:39 PM, besnaes said:

launched no problem in stealth mode, can't launch in mirror mode

Still having this issue?

20 hours ago, alan376 said:

i did my first run in full stealth got hit with a 2 day did it again in mirror till wave 62 turned it off and put in stealth like it said to do got killed ya im honestly probably just not going to use it till this gets either mirror mode from wave 1-63 if it never does then eh shit happens i guess on to the next

Sorry to hear it. When you switched to stealth from mirror, did it die while starting it up, or after engaging in combat?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic