FrostCaves

FrostBug

On 6/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, linkshady said:

would i be able to get a script trial of this frostcaves? 

ill leave feedback for sure weather i like it or not thank you!@ 

No trials for this, sorry.

On 6/16/2021 at 6:42 PM, rigpig said:

failed to recognize no ammo with magic shortbow, got me a 1 day ban. was trying to attack without ammo. maybe get the bot to leave instance if out of ammo or something,

Sorry for the loss. It's a good suggestion, I'll have it on the TODO for next version.

On 6/23/2021 at 6:56 AM, arbicrax172 said:

Not sure what's up but the script around waves 34/35 seems to just keep clicking the mini-map around the center of the caves, I think it says something or other about unable to find tile.

Sounds like the behavior when it can't find any enemies (going to the center). If there were enemies, or perhaps it was showing enemies on the GUI minimap/simulations, it could be a client bug leaving a dead NPC loaded in memory. I would recommend restarting the client if any of this is the case.

12 hours ago, Block said:

hi, could i get a trial for this :D ?

No trials for this script, sorry.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:57 PM, Jz Boyz said:

Script stops sometimes and will just sip super restores until it dies.

also if you do 2 capes back to back they added a delay and the tzhaar guy who runs the cave will say “you were just in the caves, wait a moment”. 

Do you have any log files or UI screenshots from when it stopped?

Yes I am aware of the delay. The script waits about a minute between entry attempts when it sees this message.

4 hours ago, celeez said:

This seems to try and configure the audio settings at script start and spam clicks the music slider and then breaks.

I'll see when I get home if anything changed with the audio widget layout. For now try to configure it manually (Sound effects 1+, others off)

EDIT: Be sure to run in fixed-size window mode

Edited by FrostBug

hey brotha i want to purchase your lava cape script it looks promising i just wanted to know what would you say is the cheapest gearset i can buy to get a successful run or rate on it if i had 40 def 70 range  or 40 60 range? or s that possible since im on a super budget in OSRS it self lol. just curious or what stats would you suggest and the gearset for it?

Edited by alan376

i just did my first run died on wave 43 said failed to use mage protect i saved the Log file Justin case for you to check it out. im running my second attempt right now and also doing a screen record this time so ima just leave it there and hopefully i come back and get the cape but if i die i also have a recorded version for you to check as well if anything.  well nvm my second attempt going for it i recieved a 2 day ban lmfao and i dont know are you suspose to run this in mirror mode or stealth i just ran it in stealth and fuck! im lowkey pissed lmfao i cant lie.

Edited by alan376

On 7/10/2021 at 4:51 PM, alan376 said:

hey brotha i want to purchase your lava cape script it looks promising i just wanted to know what would you say is the cheapest gearset i can buy to get a successful run or rate on it if i had 40 def 70 range  or 40 60 range? or s that possible since im on a super budget in OSRS it self lol. just curious or what stats would you suggest and the gearset for it?

Replied on discord, but those stats mentioned are below minimum recommended stats.

Sorry to hear about the 2 day ban as well.

• Token locked this topic