FrostCaves

FrostBug

5 hours ago, Marvvan said:

bro after wave 30 it drinks all prayer pots ?? is this normal pls help

Please post more information if you can. It is normal for it to drink prayer/restore potions when prayer drops below some threshold. What food/potion types are you using, what prayer level does it drink at, what's in the client log at the time?
Did you start script at bank or inside the caves?

15 hours ago, Marvvan said:

its normal my man but is it normal to drink all 10 in 1 time xD .. am 70 prayer and i get 16 prayer 8 saradomin and 7 range no restore potion

even when its 70 it drinks till the prayer finish

it happens after wave 32 33 ... it acts weird

If you are using Saradomin brews, you must also use Super restore potions. Saradomin brews lower all of your combat stats, which Super restore potions heal back up along with prayer.
It should not be possible to select regular prayer potions with saradomin brews, so I will look into that bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 8:17 PM, osrschaos said:

isit possible to add Holy wrench saves prayers more? 

You can use holy wrench by putting it in your inventory and starting the script inside the caves. Beware though, script will not auto configure hotkeys or audio when started in caves, so be sure that these are already configured.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:47 AM, FastPass said:

is this going to have mirror mode soon?

As it is now you can use mirror up until wave 62, where it will automatically log out. From there you can start the script back up in injection mode for the jad kill.
I don't expect full mirror support soon, as the mirror client does not support the audio hooks.

Hi, tried this today with mirror mode ran flawlessly switched over to Injection for last 2 waves.

When the healers spawned the mouse started flipping out wanting to run and pray flick at the same time it started bugging.

I wasn't able to record the issue but I did turn on hardware + new mouse and normally never use "hardware mouse" so that might be the issue?

Kind regards

• Token locked this topic