FrostCaves

FrostBug

Giving this a shot, just for a firecape. No flicking.
Will update if any issues or if ban

Edit: Completed jad first attempt - no issues at all. Was banned next day for 1 day. Can only assume that cape will be removed. Don't buy this script unless OP adds more measures to make it human-like. Didn't use flicking, bans have been a common occurrence through this thread.

Edited by TheLaw
  • Boge 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, jpeezy said:

I will have the settings set for prayer flicking, but it will not click the prayers. Instead it just runs around the map. Any help?

If you're starting the script already inside the caves, make sure that all hotkeys are configured (All are assigned a key). Also try fixed screen size as opposed to resizable.

I have tried it on 3 different accounts. Two 2 day bans and a permaban. Not even pray flicking..

One of the 2 day bans wasnt even botted ever before.

Edit: it works amazingly well though. But the banrates are giganticly high. Might use it again in mirror mode one day

Edited by Crix
Added information
  • Sad 1

To expand on the points I made earlier about 'lazy PVM' in this thread and 'lazy skilling' in others. If the account has only AFK trained up until that point and has general not had much work put into it, the banrate is going to go way up. I've only ever used it for Jad tasks long after I got my first (and several) fire capes. If you're using it to make accounts that are ultimately botted and then cooled for resale just for the sake of getting the cape, it will be more likely to lead to a ban. That and the fact that the fight caves are rather complex for a scripted task, it's a risky one for general use no matter how good Frost is. Sure, OSRS is point and click, but there's enough in the caves for it to be impossible to mimic everyone's style. That and it only really supports the standard range only method, so if your account is capable of better methods, don't use it. If your account has high stats, note that this script does start using luring and safespots a lot earlier than a higher level player might, so it might look strange to the anti-cheat system and later to an employee watching it back. The 'eagerness' to reenter the cave and clicking on the entrance several times way too early as I mentioned before doesn't help either. It's a really cool script and for me, it was worth every penny. I just want to let people know that if they're lazy PVMers, this bot does the caves reasonably efficiently (though it does let those birds too close before it clicks on them). If you can't do them reasonably efficiently, you may just be banned. Maybe not. 

TL;DR: Yes, this script has a high banrate. A lot of that is up to the user, a bit of it is the behavior of the script. It's quite good at completing the caves, but if it's the first cape on the account, maybe do 1-30 manually, and then start it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 6:27 AM, FrostBug said:

The script will be temporarily removed from the OSBot store until detection issues have been resolved.
Those who already own the script should not be affected.

I had the script... and now I don't? I was indeed affected for some reason. 

Literally bought it in 2018 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98097-frostcaves/page/62/?tab=comments#comment-1640707

Edited by Gurashie

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 4:52 AM, Gurashie said:

I had the script... and now I don't? I was indeed affected for some reason. 

Literally bought it in 2018 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/98097-frostcaves/page/62/?tab=comments#comment-1640707

I'll see if I can find the reason
__
Can you verify that it isn't in your script selector, even if it doesn't show up on the site?

Edited by FrostBug

• Token locked this topic