FrostCaves

FrostBug

17 minutes ago, ibloody said:

I've gotten fcape on multiple accounts aha its working. Just have the minimum skills required. a voider with 70+ range should work.

gonna try one with 61-65 and the most bamf gear i can afford . im making a low level baby voider . like 3rd age + barrows gloves and ranger boots , and whatever is the best 61-65 range wep . dragon crossbow or whatever .

Edited by imschwaggy
  • Like 1

didnt get any replies to my comments so i did some trial and error. made it work

45 pray

75 range 42 def 54 hp to start

2nd attempt successful

76 range 52 def 55 hp to finnish

gear: zamorak dhide set (full), unholy blessing, brimstone ring, avas, fury, blowpipe, dragon darts p 6k darts to start, 4828 darts at the end (2k will be more than ok)

11pray bonus, 168 range bonus

2 ranging pots, 11 brews, 15 super restores (would suggest 2 ranging pots, 14 brews, 12 super restores)

one way prayer flicking (you could try multi)

~ only better equipment id suggest is barrows gloves if you have it which i will on my second account when it gets there. may even attempt it with 65 range and 3rd age if i get 45 def (but mostlikely 75 again)

fcape 1.png

19 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

could u add options for divine ranging pots and bastion potions pls! would be very helpful. and better to have pots that the increase wont go less

also why does it use the lv 26 range pray instead of the higher one? kinda odd

i guess to save prayer points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic