FrostCaves

FrostBug

1 hour ago, ibloody said:

This might support pures if it supported divine range potions. then you could just flood your inv with mostly brews and ittl be able to handle it.

Are you sure of this?

Just checked the wiki, and it says "Although stat drain is disabled, a player's stats can still be decreased or increased by the use of other spells and potions", which implies that it doesn't drain over time, but also won't re-apply if brewed down.

If it does reapply though, I will definitely move to support it.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:11 PM, ibloody said:

yeah ahaha I figured that out :X my bad aha. It auto-adjusted when I logged onto runelite on another account, and the bot relogged.

I'm on like my 10th attempt though :X I'm 69 rng, 52 pray 70 hp, 60 def and still no fcape smh. I've tried all prayer flicking modes, multi-way flicking misses every once in a while, and in the late rounds is fatal for a guy with 69 hp :X. Made it to jad once on no flicking, but by then I had plenty of brews, and 0 restores (the spam brewing could be the cause of this it should brew - range pot instead imo). On another attempt with 6 brews 20 restores and 2 rng pots. 

Also, late game it stops prioritizing the fire bats over the rangers. Rangers hit 0, 90% of the time with armor. Considering the fact that you gave up on the pure goal, no need to keep this function in there. I'm watching it closely. Great bot! 

EDIT: It's not that good at the late game. Tends to run around attempting to safe spot the melee's behind other units rather than just finding italy rock or another physical safe spot. This results in more brews being used later on.

Also, I think it would help the scrips accuracy if you adjusted its camera rotation logic. I found manually rotating the screen helps it find a better route to pursue.

get 70 ranged and use karils bow

On 9/13/2019 at 10:36 AM, sneaked said:

just brought this for my ironman to figure out it doesnt support food and only brews ? 

so i'd like to request a refund

You'll have to make a post here

On 9/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, Bran01 said:

Seen a few people mention it's not working in the last couple of pages, whats the status of this script right now?

What would be the recommended minimum stats to run?

Cheers,

It's working fine currently. There are some general stat guidelines in the OP; but with great gear the stats could potentially be slightly under

On 9/17/2019 at 6:58 AM, XoXx said:

Bought it anyway got fire cape first try but it did kind bug out on wave 24 logged me out and back in then failed to find tile over and over so i stopped it and did a quick start and it resumed normally, will this work for inferno as well?

inferno cape is something else lol , this is fire cape only.

so sorry no , inferno cape not supported

8 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Does this script somewhat depend on sound? Imagine scripts using runescape sounds. That would be cool to know. If the answer is no, would this be useful for your script?

It uses sound effects to determine which attacks Jad is using when he's outside the render distance

• Like 1

@FrostBug 99% sure this script is detectable? Perma banned on one account, 2 day ban on another only using this script and running 2-3 attempts with breaks.

Bot works after the right settings/couple of tries, however I don't think it's worth buying though unless you want to run a decent risk of a ban.

Any chance of a refund? Can provide information to prove the bans.

• Token locked this topic