FrostCaves

FrostBug

11 hours ago, theicbm said:

I guess i probaly should of asked before i purchased. I just assumed this would work. But does the script not eat regular food and use prayer pots? In other words this script is useless for ironmen. Aka useless overall because you know if your not an ironman u can just buy the best gear and food...

theicbm:

I'm not sure if it is actually broken, or if I'm setting it up wrong.  I noticed it act differently with different setups and you can stop the bot midwave, start it up next wave and act completely different, but that still defeats the purpose of the bot

On 2/18/2019 at 5:57 AM, L8Nite said:

I'm having some trouble with the bot, manually set it up; it doesn't want to attack blobs and rangers on it's own or turn on prayer.  Any help?

On 2/18/2019 at 8:28 PM, theicbm said:

ffs spends 20$ on bot and it just sits there and falls over to jad after i get it to wave 62

On 2/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, theicbm said:

https://gyazo.com/00b4c83b9eb4f2acec8664eb56eedf2e just look at this professionally done script....

Please note that OSBot is still not fully functional with resizable mode. You should use fixed client mode.

6 hours ago, greiter said:

@FrostBug are you able to try the script on an account to see how it doesn't work properly? I've had two accounts banned right after using this script. I think its worth looking into fixing this,

Alright, I'll do a few

EDIT: Two done, doing a few more. It made a few small mistakes, but haven't had to interfere yet. No deaths so far.
oHNcPFg.png

EDIT: That's 3. Doing 1 more
2dVqBT5.png

Edited by FrostBug

Two quick runs with multi-way flicking enabled, no issues, and barely used any ressources :boge:

uQdI6Lc.png

oa3EyIy.png

Pushing version 1.04 now, with two changes made prior to this run:
- Fixed an issue with alternating between two enemies of same type, when positioned equally far from both
- Fixed an issue with being unable to enable mouse-input while the script is running

• Token locked this topic