Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Obieoh thanks for the kind words it means a lot, glad you like the scripts <3 I'll take a look at abyssal demons and why it's taking long, my initial guess is something with retaliate + re-attack npc, or in tasks tab (longer delay when attacking) hopefully this one is toggled off 😛 I will make sure it works better there!

Added a few updates for the spam click/mouse movement, and plugins (crabs) fixed

Yes kbd is supported but it's a beta test, feel free to give it a try I can activate a 24 hr trial for you.

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

- Script doesn't re-enable quick prayer after a banking trip, I'm using banking for Drakes, but this also happens with other monsters.

- Script attacks monsters that aren't selected on the list but are within the area? I'm doing a Nechrayael task and it's attacking Gargoyles randomly. 

- Script gets stuck high-alching items with a high alch value that causes the caution window to pop up (are you sure you want to high alch this item).

Edited by WOO BACK BABY
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 7:45 PM, WOO BACK BABY said:

Hey Czar,

- Script doesn't re-enable quick prayer after a banking trip, I'm using banking for Drakes, but this also happens with other monsters.

- Script attacks monsters that aren't selected on the list but are within the area? I'm doing a Nechrayael task and it's attacking Gargoyles randomly. 

- Script gets stuck high-alching items with a high alch value that causes the caution window to pop up (are you sure you want to high alch this item).

Ty I will do some testing and bugfixing for these, first of all I will have to replicate on my bot to get these errors to happen then I'll add a new update. I haven't tried nechyraels yet but they will be improved 100%. 

Btw I recommend turning off the alch thing, you can do it in-game -> settings tab -> all settings -> high alch warning -> toggle off, or set to 999M :D 

On 12/4/2022 at 3:39 AM, catherite said:

Hi Czar. Can you add Use 'Mounted digsite pendant (House)' to Lithkren Dungeon option in 'Travel to fight area'?

Yes sure I will add this, ty for the suggestion

On 12/5/2022 at 10:42 AM, pwny911 said:

Ran script for about 3 minutes while setting up some configurations for a different one. Went to log back in and account was banned. Account was 10 minutes old. Finished tut island manually and went straight to chickens and ran this one.

There is some science to this, if a ban happens quickly (under 15 mins) then it is an account registration problem, nothing related to the bot.

Avoid using bad proxies, avoid using crappy VPNs, make the accounts on the official game website not in client (even the redirect plays a role), some people have claimed that doing tutorial island on runelite seems to be working well for newer accs, not sure, it's best to join the discord and ask everyone's opinion.

On 12/6/2022 at 2:07 AM, umkay said:

hi ya, looking for a beast script for Slayer, you think this would cut it? and may i get trail?

Hey there welcome :D Atm this one hasn't got real slayer support but it does fight some npcs, I will give you a trial glgl <3  

• Like 2

Yes GE is being written as a modular system which will apply to all my scripts from AIO Fighter, to herblore, magic etc and all the way to Barrows :D I am so close to completing, I am planning on buying all gear (upgradeable too) and arrows etc for the whole combat journey so that we can have a 1-click bot which does everything for you :doge: 

@Graffi Yes it's possible to pray at altars, do you mean Vyrewatch sentinels? Because yes we support that one. I'll give you a 24 hr trial whenever you're ready :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes GE is being written as a modular system which will apply to all my scripts from AIO Fighter, to herblore, magic etc and all the way to Barrows :D I am so close to completing, I am planning on buying all gear (upgradeable too) and arrows etc for the whole combat journey so that we can have a 1-click bot which does everything for you :doge: 

@Graffi Yes it's possible to pray at altars, do you mean Vyrewatch sentinels? Because yes we support that one. I'll give you a 24 hr trial whenever you're ready :) 

I've already bought the script years ago, just didnt find if is it posbbile to pray at altars so came here to ask before trying to figure it out myself.

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Czar said:

cool! Also, any possible way you can add a revenant cave option? Its the revenant caves in the wildy in which you can get there easily with the revenant cave teleport. The problem is it would also need support for the bracelet of ethereum and the viggora's chainmace in which you gotta also recharge them with revenant ether. Sort of a big request but I thought I'd try anyways lol.

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO