Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

43 minutes ago, little7bug1 said:

These look awesome, going to purchase and give a whirl. Thanks buddy

Enjoy! Glglgl :) Please use breaks for best results, and if you need anything I'm always available for updates/suggestions/help :) Currently working on a new feature update for this bot, will be releasing soon.

EDIT: Also guys, we have feature v282.0 pending which should auto-update any moment now.

Edited by Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Enjoy! Glglgl :) Please use breaks for best results, and if you need anything I'm always available for updates/suggestions/help :) Currently working on a new feature update for this bot, will be releasing soon.

EDIT: Also guys, we have feature v282.0 pending which should auto-update any moment now.

Thanks homie much appreciated, I actually purchased a bunch of your scripts and have been have a great time today testing them out. Keep up the fantastic work.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 7:31 PM, lkihazzard said:

Ahh hit me up if you ever wanna borrow account, I'm not precious about this acc at all.

The message is 'The gargoyle cracks apart.' 

I have a suspicion the issue is worse when playing on high ping worlds which would make sense. 

Hey sorry to be a pain!

With gargoyles, I seem to be getting a consistent 5 sec freeze after killing a garg and attacking the next. You alright to tweak the delay slightly?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lkihazzard said:

Hey sorry to be a pain!

With gargoyles, I seem to be getting a consistent 5 sec freeze after killing a garg and attacking the next. You alright to tweak the delay slightly?

I should be sorry :D But yeah thank you for the update, I'll lower the delay seconds. Since I can't personally test gargoyles (I still need 75 slay, almost there) we may have to keep going back and forth until they are perfected, I'll keep updating them to your liking.

Edited by Czar

Activated gl sir, please use breaks especially if training at lumbridge, otherwise in p2p you can easily squeeze in more botting hours ^^ :D

EDIT:

@lkihazzardjust lowered the delay after killing a gargoyle, lmk if you want it to be tweaked, increased or decreased. Also if you notice it not looting their drops please also confirm :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

okay i found an problem. When you using banking + prayer flicking.

When it goes to bank it starts to prayer flick at the bank with 0 prayer points.. I added the prayer potions what to withdraw when banking.

Will provide more information if this aint ennough thx. :) 

I have just noticed this too, I'll make sure it works way better. Doing a full prayer test run at Vyrewatch sentinels atm ^^ :D 

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO