Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@keldra1993 With web-setting 1 or 2? I think 2 is better for dungeons, if same result then ignore. I'll check it out now. And you have all the items for the dungeon or using a slayer helmet?

@frynk I submitted a small patch yesterday, will do another one today. Just struggling to find some decent cannon spots 😅

16 hours ago, Czar said:

@keldra1993 With web-setting 1 or 2? I think 2 is better for dungeons, if same result then ignore. I'll check it out now. And you have all the items for the dungeon or using a slayer helmet?

@frynk I submitted a small patch yesterday, will do another one today. Just struggling to find some decent cannon spots 😅

I had the rope and lantern for lummy dungeon I was using walk setting 1 i believe 

• Like 1

Breaks are in top-right of the client -> clock icon -> Zg5gjfd.png

With the bot you can select your own break tile via the hotkeys, so setup bot -> choose custom break tile -> in game you hit F5 and it'll select current tile as break tile, then save. The bot will then walk to that tile before breaks trigger ^^ :D

@keldra1993 I got lumby cave slimes to work with web-setting 2, can you try this one? I don't think osbot's webwalker (web-setting 1) supports that area, but my webwalker does ^^

EDIT: Sadly my code requires a tinderbox at all times, even if we have those non-extinguishable light sources, I will add a small patch to allow bypassing a tinderbox.

Update v280.2 submitted, rune drags working better, ammonite crabs working better, and some more!

Edited by Czar

On 9/19/2021 at 4:08 PM, floris73 said:

is there a way to fight at experiments and only kill the lvl 25's? (the lvl 51 hits too hard for pures)

Can probably add the specific NPC ID for the level experiment you want to fight.

So instead of "Experiment" it would be something like "1234".

https://www.osrsbox.com/tools/npc-search/

Might be easier to use the OSBot client settings to figure out the ID for the specific level one you want to add.

Experiment 1273
Experiment 1274
Experiment 1275

One of OSBots best and most versatile scripts imo. My most favourite purchase so far.

Edited by Silent
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO