Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Good idea, either I'll add a list similar to the banking withdraw item, or just add an option for similar items or below X value items, whatever I can do to not overcomplicate the setup window because it's already too complicated as it is. Which items in particular do you intend on dropping for eat for space?

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Good idea, either I'll add a list similar to the banking withdraw item, or just add an option for similar items or below X value items, whatever I can do to not overcomplicate the setup window because it's already too complicated as it is. Which items in particular do you intend on dropping for eat for space?

For example, when doing a greater demon task, I want to eat for space for a brimstone key drop or a rune full helm drop, but not for an uncut sapphire drop. However, when I have space, I would like for it to be picked up.

If the issue is complication. Maybe you could add a function like the alchemy option in the loot tab. Right clicking and ticking a box that says, don't eat for space, for that particular item.

Edited by frynk
a
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO