Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

when its moving mouse off screen it goes to the bottom then instantly shows up coming from the top lol kinda crazy tbh, anyway to add an option to choose what side the mouse goes like depending where the client is on screen? feel like it would look n feel more real since mine is usually in top left corner there is no up to go lol.

Edited by craftee
  • Like 1

Brutal black dragons have gotten a new update a couple days ago so it works better, gave you trial so you can test it out enjoy.

kbd lair not supported just yet, but very good idea. Will be adding this in the next version.

if you want to help me test chinning so I can release it publicly here please join discord, we will be having a secret tester menu on the script for users who wanna help test. It is free to anyone.

Mouse offscreen yeah we have had concerns like that, it turned out to be the graphics drawer which defaults to top left if the mouse is not on the screen so it leads us to believe it keeps going top left, dw about this one its just the mouse drawer. Unless there is a new issue that arised then please confirm

runes I agree yes there should be like a list of loot options predefined for every npc, we are working on a scraper to get all loots from wiki and just load them, more info on this soon xD

edgeville/sewers yes this is next on the list. So i’ve recently coded a system for multi entrance dungeons and so far ive mapped catacombs of kourend, got more on the way.

53 minutes ago, Czar said:

Brutal black dragons have gotten a new update a couple days ago so it works better, gave you trial so you can test it out enjoy.

kbd lair not supported just yet, but very good idea. Will be adding this in the next version.

if you want to help me test chinning so I can release it publicly here please join discord, we will be having a secret tester menu on the script for users who wanna help test. It is free to anyone.

Mouse offscreen yeah we have had concerns like that, it turned out to be the graphics drawer which defaults to top left if the mouse is not on the screen so it leads us to believe it keeps going top left, dw about this one its just the mouse drawer. Unless there is a new issue that arised then please confirm

runes I agree yes there should be like a list of loot options predefined for every npc, we are working on a scraper to get all loots from wiki and just load them, more info on this soon xD

edgeville/sewers yes this is next on the list. So i’ve recently coded a system for multi entrance dungeons and so far ive mapped catacombs of kourend, got more on the way.

Okay cool, nice to hear your always adding been safespotting makes so many mistakes I love it lol other one was so perfect like no way lol closer screen zoomed the more accurate its safe spot clicking is got it to where I like it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Okay cool, nice to hear your always adding been safespotting makes so many mistakes I love it lol other one was so perfect like no way lol closer screen zoomed the more accurate its safe spot clicking is got it to where I like it lol, smart safespot warning message is unreadable it's not fit in the little message thing correctly for me at least 

5 hours ago, craftee said:

Okay cool, nice to hear your always adding been safespotting makes so many mistakes I love it lol other one was so perfect like no way lol closer screen zoomed the more accurate its safe spot clicking is got it to where I like it lol, smart safespot warning message is unreadable it's not fit in the little message thing correctly for me at least 

yeah i agree. its best to have more random/humanlike actions and sometimes make mistakes like humans do, than being a perfect robot which would just be easily detected. We have tried to make it as fluid and humanlike as possible.

1 hour ago, Alee97 said:

Trial?:)

done enjoy =))

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO