Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

If possible does it work better if you disable leaderboards? I’ll find it and post a new patch. EDIT: I think I found something will update you guys.

We also have a nice version lined up, been coding a huge update.

As for mind rune, it looks for amount too, if possible set amount in setup window to 0. This will default to withdraw-all. You may also see improvement with a client restart, we will see.

Revs being worked on, brutal drags also being worked on. Mm1/mm2 not yet but working on it. All these are categorised as plugins so they need their own setup window.

Sand crabs will also get the same treatment since stronghold got saving/loading, and that’s next on the list

Will edit this post incrementally, stay tuned guys ❤️

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar!

I wanted to give an update since the last post of me was not very positive.

I have made some changes, trained my accounts in different ways to avoid protection and got mirror mode. Since then i had 0 bans using your script anymore :D 

Got multiple accounts running on different Ip's & computers and they are running 100% correctly!

Super hyped for the update that is coming ! :D

• Heart 1

Back to using the script after a few years :D 

With Rune Drags + banking, it would be nice if it prayed and potted just before passing the barrier rather than waiting to go inside. Also sometimes starts quickpray in bank before Lithkren tele. 

Also doesn't realise rune dragons are in combat quite alot, chat box gets a lot of 'Someone else is fighting that'.

Edit: Originally posted a couple of issues but sorted them out with proper config. Any idea on ban rate for rune drags?

Edited by lkihazzard
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

A few issues I've been having:

- While using Stronghold Security plugin, I start the script (after selecting Use Safespot) and it doesn't allow me to set a safespot..I know the keybind and tried, it does nothing.

- While using Stronghold, it doesn't allow me to press "CTRL" and get any sort of menu

This makes it hard to use with Ankous for example

Aside from that..

I've found the bot seems a bit "botty" when it is actively moving the camera and rapidly trying to click something as it accounts for the camera change..  A human would probably do it a little less intense.

• Like 2

On 5/19/2021 at 11:39 AM, Czar said:

We're getting a new function in the api to get the remaining seconds until break, will be using this in the next version of the fighter bot. So it'll go break when there are 10-20 seconds left.

As for stronghold, breaks and ctrl - I agree it looks like it's activating and de-activating at once, will post an update for this shortly.

@drewb4 Will take a look at this too, and no errors in the logger? Also does web-setting 2 work better? In any case I'll investigate now and get back to you asap.

@Hagnado Also I've authed you the stronghold individual script until the plugin (fighter) gets patched

Sorry it took a bit for me to get back to you. The Stronghold individual script worked well! Break tile worked flawlessly. Have yet to try it with the Perfect Fighter, has it been fixed since?

Any news on when the next update of the fighter will be pushed? Would really love the new break method of going to the break tile 10-20 seconds prior to break rather than 2-3 minutes in some cases. As the latter looks very bot like. 

Really love the script. Has been used on every single one of my accounts. Highly recommend.

• Heart 1

Yes, the man the myth the legend @Patrick has now recently added a new method in the api so we can count seconds until break, expect an update very soon <3 Shout out to pat for being a beast as usual.

Also guys be sure to check out my discord for quicker updates and to learn more about future updates/statuses etc. As usual I'm keeping note of script suggestions so I can add them to upcoming versions, keep it up <3 

[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]: Or, just waiting for respawn...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]: Finding nearest npc....
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]:  .. checking for nearby npcs first...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]: no nearby npcs found!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]:  ... checking the npc position database for nearest npc in your chosen npcs...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/12 12:12:36 AM]: Can't find far-away npc, please start the script near that npc and tell Czar to add that npc location! Position = [x=3180, y=3295, z=0]

hey hows it going, i kept getting this error msg, killing chickens at the den in lumbridge. Works fine when manually loading the script(i have to physically be there already though :/ )  . I have saved settings but i have to bring each individual acc there first before i start the script. Everything works fine there else wise.

Now starting it remotely via a bot manager & with the saved settings for "chickens" the script starts but stands still replaying the above msg in the log. EVEN AFTER I"VE PHYSICALLY BROUGHT MY ACC TO THE LOCATION

-Tried with both webwalker 1 and webwalker 2

-please take a look when you have a chance, & lmk if theres any more information you may need etc.

• Like 1

@ethan45 Yes still working on ape atoll. We just relaunched our discord so we will explore some options for ape atoll, we need to have a beta test run before it hits the public fighter bot, I'm gunna give testers an access key to test various methods/scripts. I'm also actively looking for more testers for new methods of which some have been mentioned and others not. 

@Master Oha thank you for the detailed report, saves a lot of time debugging. I just need one more thing; when you started the script did you type the npc name [chicken] or did you just add it via the upper npc list which lets you go left/right and choose nearby npcs etc? It works better if we do nearby npcs then save the profile, but both should still work, either way I will check it out at those exact coords. Sorry for all the questions, will head over there now 

On 6/12/2021 at 5:42 AM, Czar said:

@ethan45 Yes still working on ape atoll. We just relaunched our discord so we will explore some options for ape atoll, we need to have a beta test run before it hits the public fighter bot, I'm gunna give testers an access key to test various methods/scripts. I'm also actively looking for more testers for new methods of which some have been mentioned and others not. 

@Master Oha thank you for the detailed report, saves a lot of time debugging. I just need one more thing; when you started the script did you type the npc name [chicken] or did you just add it via the upper npc list which lets you go left/right and choose nearby npcs etc? It works better if we do nearby npcs then save the profile, but both should still work, either way I will check it out at those exact coords. Sorry for all the questions, will head over there now 

YEAH No problem, wanna make it as easy as possible for you ik its alot of work. But to answer your question i typed it in (the npc name). (sorry for the late reply)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO