Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 5/11/2021 at 8:30 PM, gaurdjatixa said:

Hello!

Just bought this script an hour ago and tried it with an account that has been on a break for a day after an hour it has been temporarily banned. 

I was botting at sand crabs and using mirror mode. Do I bot again after a day or wait for a few days?

Thanks.

Definitely wait some time before botting again but honestly if you do there’s a very high chance you will get perm banned. Up to you if it’s worth it tho

• Like 1

As a rule it's better to bot fewer actions, and this includes camera movements if that's what you mean. More actions botted = higher risk, so we minimise on those. If you truly want I can add an option in the setup to make the bot move camera around randomly but I will have to slap a warning on it that it'll be detrimental for account safety imo. Here's a link to preventing bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Trials authed enjoy

Magic non-autocasting yes there will be a whole overhaul for the magic system it will be added to the task planner/scheduler too, including an option to manually cast spells

Also guys posted an update yesterday, will be posting another one today regarding more user feedback. Thanks all <3  

Yes and if you’re using stronghold it’s good to set a custom break tile using the F4 key (full list of hotkeys is displayed by hitting CTRL), otherwise it will go to bank before breaks kick in. So the script waits until you have at least 2-4 minutes left for breaks to trigger, to ensure a safe journey

I'm trying to make like a faq and possibly some buttons near the options to give a realistic example, since some stuff like equaliser doesn't make sense, I was trying to say like how equal to make the levels but I can't find the best word for it, so if we set equaliser to like 3, all the stats will be equal to one another within 3 levels, so 30 30 30, then 33 33 33, then 36 36 36 etc. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO