Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

20 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hi! I also used thus script with great pleasure but when i use it now i only get banned..

Even when its in a weekend, on a spot where nobody is, i get banned within 10 minutes using the perfect fighter, other bots dont seem to get me banned..

I got banned on 3 different acc's, all within 10/15min without anyone around.. the accs were also prepped to have decent skills, enough online hours and alot of quest points.

Kinda stuck now :/ i really want to use this bot again :(

Are you taking breaks? You should try Mirror Mode

22 minutes ago, HellsD3mise said:

Is it possible when using the cannon that when you run out of cannonballs it picks up the cannon and logs out?
i just came back and seen that the bot tried to put cannonballs into the cannon about 100 times after running out.... looks very bot like so hopfully dont get banned for it

Praying your account lives!

22 hours ago, naturalspring said:

Are you taking breaks? You should try Mirror Mode

Praying your account lives!

Yeah, when you get insta banned within 10 minutes you really cant have any breaks lol.

And Mirror mode is not going to make any difference, i run multiple acc's with other scripts without mirror mode around 6 hours a day now and those acc's are still going strong and from the moment i turn perfect fighter on i get banned immediatly.

- I always botted in area's where 0 other people were.

- It were no hotspot for bots.

- It was in a weekend on days that jagex employees dont even work in the middle of the night.

- I got banned within 10 minutes.

- I prepped acc's with enough playtime and quest points to be seen as "legit"

I seriously have no idea why others seem to run the script just fine and i dont because i get automaticly banned.

Dont want to throw any hate or come across like that because i used this script for a year on all my previous acc's so i really like the script, just hope to get it back to work again :(

Edited by Dutchsmoker420

13 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Yeah, when you get insta banned within 10 minutes you really cant have any breaks lol.

And Mirror mode is not going to make any difference, i run multiple acc's with other scripts without mirror mode around 6 hours a day now and those acc's are still going strong and from the moment i turn perfect fighter on i get banned immediatly.

- I always botted in area's where 0 other people were.

- It were no hotspot for bots.

- It was in a weekend on days that jagex employees dont even work in the middle of the night.

- I got banned within 10 minutes.

- I prepped acc's with enough playtime and quest points to be seen as "legit"

I seriously have no idea why others seem to run the script just fine and i dont because i get automaticly banned.

Dont want to throw any hate or come across like that because i used this script for a year on all my previous acc's so i really like the script, just hope to get it back to work again :(

Why is mirror mode not gonna make it beter? 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO