Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Have been working on some more stuff lately, will post a major version as soon as I can. Thanks for the feedback guys, keep them coming <3 Trials also done enjoy.

Bought it anyway, hasn’t disappointed! Had a bit trouble with the pre set stuff but I just need to look at it properly and play about with it 😬 Has worked a treat so far!

• Heart 1

Hey @Czar

Could you potentially add a notification feature where it notifies you if another player is "nearby" or perhaps is in "fight bounds"? This would be very helpful for me.

Also for this notification / the notifications in general, is there a way you can have it send the notification to an email or something? I cant hear sound on some of the virtual machines i got going, so another way to receive the notifications would be appreciated

• Like 1

Hi! I also used thus script with great pleasure but when i use it now i only get banned..

Even when its in a weekend, on a spot where nobody is, i get banned within 10 minutes using the perfect fighter, other bots dont seem to get me banned..

I got banned on 3 different acc's, all within 10/15min without anyone around.. the accs were also prepped to have decent skills, enough online hours and alot of quest points.

Kinda stuck now :/ i really want to use this bot again :(

2 hours ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hi! I also used thus script with great pleasure but when i use it now i only get banned..

Even when its in a weekend, on a spot where nobody is, i get banned within 10 minutes using the perfect fighter, other bots dont seem to get me banned..

I got banned on 3 different acc's, all within 10/15min without anyone around.. the accs were also prepped to have decent skills, enough online hours and alot of quest points.

Kinda stuck now :/ i really want to use this bot again :(

likely depends on what you're botting or the IP you are using. If you know your IP is good and the accts arent already suspect, then its whatever you are botting that is the problem I would assume

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO