Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

I feel like this is a setting I'm missing. When I set a target area to attack monsters and a monster not in the target area attacks me from aggression I notice the bot keeps spamming targets in the area specified and not kill the one that just attacked me. Could you assist me if this is a setting I'm missing.

Thanks

• Like 1

Appreciate the feedback, been doing a lot of code on this bot over the past couple days, am currently adding updates as I go along trying to make sure everything is being addressed, keep it up guys :D Will be doing more test runs with settings supplied above.

@Mad Same here <3 Weekend's here so more botting for me xD

@RK9 Thank you <3 Next subversion is solely planned for those.

@greenranger any luck? there are potentially 4 options to select for this one

Misc 2: 

These two are off by default, but maybe the first one [Fight npcs that are already in combat] plays a role in your situation? 

pYpzLc3.png

And then in misc 1:

v7TduHD.png

these two will also play a role, have you selected any of these? if possible post/pm what exactly your situation is so I can better understand and try help better <3 

• Like 1

Script broke for me in mirror mode. Log stays in

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 01:46:58 PM]: A) Checking if we have the weapon/shield equipped...

It then starts using a lot of CPU but doesn't do anything. And if I try to end the script, I get

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 01:47:33 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Fighter...
[WARN][Bot #1][03/28 01:47:39 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

But it never closes. The UI stays and all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xhannyah said:

Script broke for me in mirror mode. Log stays in

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 01:46:58 PM]: A) Checking if we have the weapon/shield equipped...

It then starts using a lot of CPU but doesn't do anything. And if I try to end the script, I get

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 01:47:33 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Fighter...
[WARN][Bot #1][03/28 01:47:39 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

But it never closes. The UI stays and all.

So, I ticked off the level goals on the GUI and no more issues. I think the problem is related to that and the weapon or attack style.

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

I was able to fix my issue by using 'fight npcs already in combat' thanks.

Another issue I'm having is with the cannon mode. I've set cannon tile and safespot tile however after filling up the cannon my character just stand on same tile as cannon and doesn't run back to safe spot after filling it up. If  there's a fix for this please let me know.

Thanks,

• Like 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:20 AM, zebusayuvu said:

Demo was absolutely incredible. Just bought the script, totally worth every penny! Also picked up motherlode :D

Keep up the great work, Czar!

Thank you! <3 I'm always available if you need any help or more trials, gl sir. Just please bot responsibly, Monday is the risky day to bot but it's over xD

On 3/28/2021 at 12:05 PM, xhannyah said:

So, I ticked off the level goals on the GUI and no more issues. I think the problem is related to that and the weapon or attack style.

Thank you! It would've been super difficult to debug this without this info. Which weapon and which mode did you set for your level goals (lowest first, highest first etc) if you don't mind my asking.

On 3/28/2021 at 5:56 PM, greenranger55555 said:

Hey Czar,

I was able to fix my issue by using 'fight npcs already in combat' thanks.

Another issue I'm having is with the cannon mode. I've set cannon tile and safespot tile however after filling up the cannon my character just stand on same tile as cannon and doesn't run back to safe spot after filling it up. If  there's a fix for this please let me know.

Thanks,

Hey! Glad to hear it fixed it, I'll take a look at this asap. Any errors in console btw? Also do you have [Fight alongside cannon] enabled?

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Thank you! <3 I'm always available if you need any help or more trials, gl sir. Just please bot responsibly, Monday is the risky day to bot but it's over xD

Thank you! It would've been super difficult to debug this without this info. Which weapon and which mode did you set for your level goals (lowest first, highest first etc) if you don't mind my asking.

Hey! Glad to hear it fixed it, I'll take a look at this asap. Any errors in console btw? Also do you have [Fight alongside cannon] enabled?

I was using an iron scimitar and the mode was set to "level up evenly"

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, Czar said:

Appreciate the feedback, been doing a lot of code on this bot over the past couple days, am currently adding updates as I go along trying to make sure everything is being addressed, keep it up guys :D Will be doing more test runs with settings supplied above.

@Mad Same here <3 Weekend's here so more botting for me xD

@RK9 Thank you <3 Next subversion is solely planned for those.

@greenranger any luck? there are potentially 4 options to select for this one

Misc 2: 

These two are off by default, but maybe the first one [Fight npcs that are already in combat] plays a role in your situation? 

pYpzLc3.png

And then in misc 1:

v7TduHD.png

these two will also play a role, have you selected any of these? if possible post/pm what exactly your situation is so I can better understand and try help better <3 

Can I try a demo of this?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO