Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, Czar said:

<3 Thank you for the kind words. Previous update just went live for bone burying, lemme know how it goes for you. I made it so it only buries bones when outside of combat now. More updates to come, hopefully it's headed in the right direction in your eyes.

Thank you! If you've any feature recommendations/requests lemme know <3 Also hopefully no bans from you xD

Which npc? I'll head over there now and make some updates for the bot. We don't really have real support for wildy bosses just yet due to mechanics etc but we have an open mind as usual. Should I add a feature where it starts praying only when the npc is in minimap distance? The wildy thing could be the Anti-PK system at work, for some reason it may have triggered, I'll take a look into that now. Also did you enable [Allow Wilderness Monsters] in the Misc. 2 tab?

(Ignore colour scheme, this is the dev mode)

6iKwhoP.png

Will take a look at this now, and does this also happen with web-walker 3? If the bot is continually going bank it may be triggering one of the bank conditions (perhaps unintentionally), can you confirm it's not going to bank? I'll add a fail-safe for the upstairs thing, good call.

With the afk mode, did you set an AFK tile with the appropriate hotkey, I think it's F9 in the stronghold but I'm not 100% sure I'll have to double check since we have so many hotkey commands xD The tile should light up green/yellow/orange after you select the afk tile, and the npcs must be aggressive. I've seen some users use this feature with the floor 3 stronghold area (giant spiders) which is a really good place to train. If it doesn't work via the stronghold plugin, does it work with the normal fighter bot (without a plugin) and setting no npcs, but an afk tile only? I'll try both now and make sure they both are 100%.

Very popular request, it's being worked on <3 But there is no eta unfortunately :( I'll auth you once it goes into beta/released <3

Legend <3 

Hey, just saw your discord messages, welcome to the club and congrats on VIP too <3 For CLI, we type the profile name as the cli parameters, so if I have a profile named cow_killer3.txt I'll just do cow_killer3 as the parameter and nothing else. Lemme know how it goes. I'll be updating the thread to outline cli since there's no mention of it :L 

yea I enabled allow wilderness monsters, I was trying to do crazy archaeologist 

• Like 1

Hey dude, the "I'm autocasting the above spell" seems to have broken, as even though I have it selected, it keeps manually clicking and casting the spell each time.

Also, can I request that you also add target goals for Ranged, and Magic? that would make the script much better, as most people tend to aim for a level when training, and its driving my ocd mad on my farm xD

As always man, I highly recommend this script!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, Czar said:

With the afk mode, did you set an AFK tile with the appropriate hotkey, I think it's F9 in the stronghold but I'm not 100% sure I'll have to double check since we have so many hotkey commands xD The tile should light up green/yellow/orange after you select the afk tile, and the npcs must be aggressive. I've seen some users use this feature with the floor 3 stronghold area (giant spiders) which is a really good place to train. If it doesn't work via the stronghold plugin, does it work with the normal fighter bot (without a plugin) and setting no npcs, but an afk tile only? I'll try both now and make sure they both are 100%.

Hmm... I can't seem to be able to set the AFK tile like you mentioned. I've tried both F3, as indicated by the HUD menu, and F9, while using the plugin. It appears I can't set the tile, because I don't see anything lighting up "green/yellow/orange." However, I can successfully set the fight bounds and a safespot. Is there something I am missing when trying to set the AFK tile? Is it possible the AFK tile functionality isn't working?

Also, here are the settings I am trying to use on fresh crawlers using the plugin (I've tried several combinations).

image.png.c608fde4911c4a51f228cf9fec72206d.png

Double also: I can't seem to do anything with this square. Does it have any relation to the green cross? 

image.png.926fb559d15a37963eb341610a8cb46e.png

As always, thanks!!!

• Like 1

just found a bug that i havnt seen before, was killin kurasks in relleka slayer cave and used "prioritize loot over combat" and "wait for loot to appear" option (if that has anything to do with it, dunno?) and also had "coins" added to "items to loot"... and banking option was set to "when out of food" with teletab to camelot... 
left it running for a while and come back with script just standing still doing nothing at camelot (exactly where the teletab takes you) with this spammed in logger::

INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:52 em]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: Post) Taking (lootitem: Coins) event
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: Walking to loot item!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: Added event (Loot action (non-combat))!
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: An action is now running, delaying everything else temporarily...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: exec event (Loot action (non-combat))
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: Post) Taking (lootitem: Coins) event
[INFO][Bot #1][03/12 06:04:53 em]: Walking to loot item!

seems like it teled before looting and then mindfucked itself 😅 Otherwise been working great as usually, nothing but love for this script 😎

• Like 1

AFK just noticed some issues which need fixing, currently updating them as we speak. The only way I could get it to work properly was with using fight bounds and not using the stronghold plugin at all. So start script -> leave npcs blank, enable afk mode in misc tab, set food (optional), go to npcs, set fight box with f7, then go to afk refresh tile, hit f3 to save that tile, then let the script continue. However with update v276 it'll work as normal again <3 

Looting + Teleporting to camelot - good find there, I'll add an update for this just checked the looting code and seems to want to try and walk there, will fix <3

Chinning not yet but it's in the works :( 

Crazy archaeologist: Will also check this out today, I hope it's not super complex to fight that boss :( 

Magic: Will also test this now, maybe the setup window changed or something which isn't allowing it to happen, more info soon. As for ranged/mage in the planner yes all that's left is for me to re-design the setup window, should be a quick change <3 

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 2

56 minutes ago, Czar said:

AFK just noticed some issues which need fixing, currently updating them as we speak. The only way I could get it to work properly was with using fight bounds and not using the stronghold plugin at all. So start script -> leave npcs blank, enable afk mode in misc tab, set food (optional), go to npcs, set fight box with f7, then go to afk refresh tile, hit f3 to save that tile, then let the script continue. However with update v276 it'll work as normal again <3

I appreciate the work around!!! Took a little bit of trial an error to get the afk square working correctly, but I think I got it. I believe I was misinterpreting the AFK tile instructions. I was reading it as a "Come back to this tile" not a "run over here to reset aggro tile." I look forward to the update!! Thanks again for your responsiveness and receptiveness. If you don't mind me asking, what is the status on green dragons? I need a way to make some money - ha! 

One last thing: do you have anyway to prevent a "standoff" (is what I'm going to call it) with the npcs? What will happen is the aggressive npcs will start blocking one another, so nothing can attack. As a result, everything gridlocks (here is a pic below). However, it might not be worth your time to address, as disconnecting and logging back in might allow the npcs to reset and move around in the interim. 

Thanks as always!! <3

image.png.d7519dce058c49855ba53b28695c507a.png

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RK9 said:

I appreciate the work around!!! Took a little bit of trial an error to get the afk square working correctly, but I think I got it. I believe I was misinterpreting the AFK tile instructions. I was reading it as a "Come back to this tile" not a "run over here to reset aggro tile." I look forward to the update!! Thanks again for your responsiveness and receptiveness. If you don't mind me asking, what is the status on green dragons? I need a way to make some money - ha! 

One last thing: do you have anyway to prevent a "standoff" (is what I'm going to call it) with the npcs? What will happen is the aggressive npcs will start blocking one another, so nothing can attack. As a result, everything gridlocks (here is a pic below). However, it might not be worth your time to address, as disconnecting and logging back in might allow the npcs to reset and move around in the interim. 

Thanks as always!! <3

image.png.d7519dce058c49855ba53b28695c507a.png

I was just coding the update until I noticed that the aio stronghold script has a better working version of the afk system, I just authed you the stronghold bot can you tell me what you think? If all goes well I'll copy it over to the fighter bot immediately. I also believe this addresses the stand off situation described above, by letting you choose the exact tile (it uses the tile on the map selector).

EDIT:

As for green drags, it's in the testing stage so as usual any feedback is welcome. One user claimed it's not moving after starting the bot, so I've been investigating why (along with coming up with a solution). More news to come for this one in the next post.

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I just authed you

Righteous. I tested the stronghold bot for about an hour and a half. I am a big fan of the AFK timer system, or at least being able to visually see it. Also, being able to see the AFK tile with a graphical representation is nice, but I believe that's how you traditionally have it - it was just acting funky on the other script. I think it definitely works much better than the plugin, but I also just learned how to a set the AFK tile properly- ha! 

Somethings I noticed with the stronghold bot:

• It'll let the character disconnect, if it didn't need to eat. <-- Not sure if it needs to be readdressed, as it could be the AFK look you're going for. Up for interpretation. 
  • After an AFK agro refresh visit, it entered a fully spawned room in "standoff" with someone else, so it did a new AFK agro refresh cycle. <-- Not sure there is a fix, unless you entered the room with an attack... which isn't very AFK - ha 
  • Sometimes the script will get caught up on the first door in the set of two. It will accidently double click the first door, causing it to enter and than leave as it attempts to click on the second door. It'll resolve the issue almost immediately and get to where it needs to, but I wanted to point it out, nonetheless. This will happen on both scripts.   

A possible nice to have:

• The bot always returns back to same tile each time, which isn't necessarily realistic. It would be neat if it would select a proximity around the area. 

7 hours ago, Czar said:

As for green drags, it's in the testing stage so as usual any feedback is welcome.

I'd love to! I need to get a membership on my main and i'll be all over them. Let me know if you ever need other things tested. 

Edited by RK9
  • Heart 2

Hey man, thanks for your work. 

I've been having some trouble trying to utilize the stronghold plugin, which I am under the impression that you made updates to in this latest update - correct me if I am wrong. It appears that I can not open up the "CTRL bot commands" menu, while using the plugin. As of writing, it just dawned on me that the "Perfect Stronghold" you let me test had a different bot command button layout, where F5 allowed you to set the AFK tile. The normal script uses F3, as you know. Maybe this is causing a conflict with two different menus?

I'll need to test some more. I've been busy lately. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO