Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 3/1/2021 at 4:08 AM, Czar said:

Which area is this? If stronghold then I can make it go in between the doors ^^ :D

Well, I first noticed this when I started a new account and I had it murdering chickens. Somehow it managed to get a full inventory of bones as the script started a fight with a chicken then it proceeded to bury the full inventory while getting attacked. I'm mainly seeing this when the monster is aggressive to the player. I think you outlined the solution for range/magic by having the script return to the break/safe spot before burying the bones, if a break/safe spot is defined. However, I think if you are in the field it might work if there was a combat check, so that the script will stop trying to bury the bones if combat occurs. 

Thanks for the work on this! You clearly have a massive wanger.

• Heart 1

This web walking 1 is running back and fourth between some random areas going into the chaos druid tower and the nearby bank in adrounge.    Also its running stuck if the attempt to pick lock the door is failed. 

Also upon entering the tower the bot sometimes missclicks the stairs resulting in the bot going to the next floor also this is when it runs stuck sadly

Edited by suprememau
  • Like 1

Hey man, still super stoked on this! It's sweet. 

I've been using the stronghold plugin and I was wondering if some of the functionality isn't working correctly, or if it is working as designed. I am attempting to use the "AFK mode" and I have noticed that it will let my character logout, if it didn't need to eat. Also, I was wondering, and I was hopeful for, if the "AFK mode" would run away to reset the aggressive timer and run back. At the moment, it does not. I believe it will just sit there disconnecting and logging back in. Additionally, I noticed the setting "Move mouse outside of the window" feature doesn't seem to work within the plugin. 

Please let me know if it was never intended to have the "AFK mode" runaway to reset the aggressive timer. 

I am happy to give any additional information that you may need. 

Thanks!!

• Like 1

@CzarHey, grabbed the script and it runs really well.  Leveled a couple of test accounts straight off of a botted tutorial island and they're killin it so thank you for your hard work.

Is there a way to load a profile from the CLI?  I would like to use this with Botting Hub to automate some things.  Thanks in advance for your time!

• Heart 1

On 3/2/2021 at 5:28 PM, RK9 said:

Well, I first noticed this when I started a new account and I had it murdering chickens. Somehow it managed to get a full inventory of bones as the script started a fight with a chicken then it proceeded to bury the full inventory while getting attacked. I'm mainly seeing this when the monster is aggressive to the player. I think you outlined the solution for range/magic by having the script return to the break/safe spot before burying the bones, if a break/safe spot is defined. However, I think if you are in the field it might work if there was a combat check, so that the script will stop trying to bury the bones if combat occurs. 

Thanks for the work on this! You clearly have a massive wanger.

<3 Thank you for the kind words. Previous update just went live for bone burying, lemme know how it goes for you. I made it so it only buries bones when outside of combat now. More updates to come, hopefully it's headed in the right direction in your eyes.

On 3/3/2021 at 9:46 PM, MAKEMEWET said:

This script is sick af. Best combat multi combat script on osbot right now. 

Thank you! If you've any feature recommendations/requests lemme know <3 Also hopefully no bans from you xD

On 3/5/2021 at 2:38 AM, moerrts20 said:

nvm I bought this and trying to config it to fight a boss in the wildy it sits there in the safe spot praying for no reason when not in combat wasting supplies and when it does get into combat it runs to a lower wildy level and teles out...

Which npc? I'll head over there now and make some updates for the bot. We don't really have real support for wildy bosses just yet due to mechanics etc but we have an open mind as usual. Should I add a feature where it starts praying only when the npc is in minimap distance? The wildy thing could be the Anti-PK system at work, for some reason it may have triggered, I'll take a look into that now. Also did you enable [Allow Wilderness Monsters] in the Misc. 2 tab?

(Ignore colour scheme, this is the dev mode)

6iKwhoP.png

On 3/7/2021 at 9:05 PM, suprememau said:

This web walking 1 is running back and fourth between some random areas going into the chaos druid tower and the nearby bank in adrounge.    Also its running stuck if the attempt to pick lock the door is failed. 

Also upon entering the tower the bot sometimes missclicks the stairs resulting in the bot going to the next floor also this is when it runs stuck sadly

Will take a look at this now, and does this also happen with web-walker 3? If the bot is continually going bank it may be triggering one of the bank conditions (perhaps unintentionally), can you confirm it's not going to bank? I'll add a fail-safe for the upstairs thing, good call.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:37 AM, RK9 said:

Hey man, still super stoked on this! It's sweet. 

I've been using the stronghold plugin and I was wondering if some of the functionality isn't working correctly, or if it is working as designed. I am attempting to use the "AFK mode" and I have noticed that it will let my character logout, if it didn't need to eat. Also, I was wondering, and I was hopeful for, if the "AFK mode" would run away to reset the aggressive timer and run back. At the moment, it does not. I believe it will just sit there disconnecting and logging back in. Additionally, I noticed the setting "Move mouse outside of the window" feature doesn't seem to work within the plugin. 

Please let me know if it was never intended to have the "AFK mode" runaway to reset the aggressive timer. 

I am happy to give any additional information that you may need. 

Thanks!!

With the afk mode, did you set an AFK tile with the appropriate hotkey, I think it's F9 in the stronghold but I'm not 100% sure I'll have to double check since we have so many hotkey commands xD The tile should light up green/yellow/orange after you select the afk tile, and the npcs must be aggressive. I've seen some users use this feature with the floor 3 stronghold area (giant spiders) which is a really good place to train. If it doesn't work via the stronghold plugin, does it work with the normal fighter bot (without a plugin) and setting no npcs, but an afk tile only? I'll try both now and make sure they both are 100%.

On 3/8/2021 at 4:50 AM, ethan45 said:

Does this script support Skeleton (Ape Atoll)  ?
And if not is there any plan too?

Very popular request, it's being worked on <3 But there is no eta unfortunately :( I'll auth you once it goes into beta/released <3

On 3/8/2021 at 4:58 AM, Jyn said:

This looks really great impressive work @Czar

Legend <3 

7 hours ago, thetit4n said:

@CzarHey, grabbed the script and it runs really well.  Leveled a couple of test accounts straight off of a botted tutorial island and they're killin it so thank you for your hard work.

Is there a way to load a profile from the CLI?  I would like to use this with Botting Hub to automate some things.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Hey, just saw your discord messages, welcome to the club and congrats on VIP too <3 For CLI, we type the profile name as the cli parameters, so if I have a profile named cow_killer3.txt I'll just do cow_killer3 as the parameter and nothing else. Lemme know how it goes. I'll be updating the thread to outline cli since there's no mention of it :L 

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Hey, just saw your discord messages, welcome to the club and congrats on VIP too <3 For CLI, we type the profile name as the cli parameters, so if I have a profile named cow_killer3.txt I'll just do cow_killer3 as the parameter and nothing else. Lemme know how it goes. I'll be updating the thread to outline cli since there's no mention of it :L 

Thanks for the quick reply, in hindsight I probably should have just tried that.... Thanks again.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO