Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@CzarGreat script my guy, using this at rune dragons atm. bit of feedback, could you add an option to bank once prayer points reach 0? having this set to once all prayer potions depleted cuts a few kills at the end of the run. if its set to no more food then theres a high chance of death as rune drags hit quiet hard once prayer drops and the script takes a few seconds to tele out. Im also having trouble setting up the banking via POH as im trying to get the ornate pool feature to work.aiming to use POH tele tab, then restore stats at pool, then using jewlery box/mounted glory to tele edgeville or castle wars for quick banking but cant seem to set this up correctly as script gets stuck once inside POH. great script though, Recommend anyone looking for solid comabt script to check this out, worth every penny!

• Like 1

Yes cli is supported, the profile name is the parameters, you need to have a profile first before doing cli, if you notice any issues or need help lemme know <3 

Rune drags - prayer condition for banking yes good idea, as well as POH regen. We're trying to release a huge update for regen in general, either via poh or ferox, as well as a poh/jewellery option to either use a teleport in the poh or to simply leave the poh and walk to fight area (useful for wyverns). Once this is added it'll be a great update. I'm doing rune drags on my main account and will be doing some clips for my botting series so this will also greatly help.

Pick locks yes they are supported, we have 3 webwalking options to choose from.

Cannons @ ogres if you notice this happening please please copy over the console logs it would help greatly. I'll head over there on my ranger and try to reproduce + patch for the next release. If you notice anything else lemme know! <3 

Also guys been training a lot of ranged/slayer using this bot, almost done with the ranged planner/scheduler. A lot of code had to be changed around for it to be supported.

zPzekZY.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Thank you! :D

And yes for fighting within an area, it's best to designate a fight box using the F7 key, you'll see a menu which lets you draw a box around the map to choose either to stand/fight in that area, or to loot items specifically in that area, up to your choice. You can attach/append tiles with the shift key if you want to make complex shapes for the fight box. I've been meaning to make a tutorial on youtube for this, it's in the todo list :D

Hey man, I have been really enjoying this script. I had accidently created a fight zone unknowingly behind a door and it blew my mind when it opened the door and ran to the bank.

One suggestion: I noticed that when burying bones, that the script will bury bones in your inventory during combat. This isn't necessary an issue when burying "roughly around" 2 bones in the inventory, but if you select at "full inventory," it'll stand there taking a beating while burying all bones. Maybe there is a solution around this I haven't tried, yet? 

One question: Will the script detect shortcut obstacles, such as the agility pipe in the Taverley Dungeon on the way to blue dragons/black dragons?  

Thanks for the awesome work!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2021 at 3:00 PM, RK9 said:

Hey man, I have been really enjoying this script. I had accidently created a fight zone unknowingly behind a door and it blew my mind when it opened the door and ran to the bank.

One suggestion: I noticed that when burying bones, that the script will bury bones in your inventory during combat. This isn't necessary an issue when burying "roughly around" 2 bones in the inventory, but if you select at "full inventory," it'll stand there taking a beating while burying all bones. Maybe there is a solution around this I haven't tried, yet? 

One question: Will the script detect shortcut obstacles, such as the agility pipe in the Taverley Dungeon on the way to blue dragons/black dragons?  

Thanks for the awesome work!

Happy to help <3

Regarding burying bones, good idea. So for non-agressive npcs I'll make it complete combat before burying, and for aggressive npcs I'll add a way to make it walk to the breaks tile or safespot tile or something before burying bones. Atm it'd be difficult to auto-detect an area where the npc won't attack since there's no system for it :( Which area is this? If stronghold then I can make it go in between the doors ^^ :D

Shortcuts yes, if you have the dusty key and no 70 agility it'll take the correct path etc. We've 3-4 webwalker options so if one doesn't detect then 3 definitely will since it's osbot's default webwalker and is being updated by the devs.

On 2/27/2021 at 5:13 PM, Ulquiorra said:

Could i have a trial?

Done enjoy!

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO