Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar. Im in the stronghold of security and i have move mouse outside screen enabled;  but after it clicks on the monster to move the mouse outside the screen its seems really buggy like it scribbles all over the screen before exiting. just seems really bot-like rather than human.  wondering if you could check this out. thanks!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2021 at 1:21 PM, Czar said:

Will take a look at this now, yesterday I posted an update regarding plugins and mouse offscreen so it may have interfered. Will post another one today

Hey I have noticed throughout using the script, the mouse will follow an npc kind of what seems to be suspicious in my eye. if it is moving around it kinda drags with the npc then click. If that drag was cut into 3/4's i feel it would be less umm weird looking.

Other than that great script have used it obviously for a long time. gotten 2 accounts in the low 90s str def attk

Edited by RawrChad
  • Like 1

I will see what I can do about the mouse, atm we just use osbot's default mouse maybe the way that we draw the mouse is making it look silly, I'll take a look. Patrick posted a nice piece of code for a more unique mouse in the scripter dev chat so I'll be experimenting with that one and adding it to the bot, perhaps it'll also help with bans a lot @RawrChad we will be adding a new option in the Task/schedule panel under [Move mouse offscreen] called [New mouse 2]

On 1/19/2021 at 3:33 PM, Czar said:

Yes will do! Same goes with rune/addy dragons an update will be added for those too (regarding the gate/barriers too)

Not yet but I'll keep this in mind, same with non-mm2 chinning if that's still viable (for those who haven't completed mm2)

MM1 chinning please? 😛 Cba to do it manually :doge:

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 2:36 AM, BottheFarm said:

He,

is it posible to place a safespot tile at lava dragons? It constant fuck me there lol

Yes if you want I can attach a good save-profile for lavas. Otherwise it's handled via F6 hotkey, I'll be adding quick-log out in case pker appears 

On 1/27/2021 at 11:39 PM, Articuz said:

MM1 chinning please? 😛 Cba to do it manually :doge:

Yep :doge: We gotta add a way to switch between 2 safespots every X minutes right? And potting etc

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 10:25 AM, Czar said:

Yes if you want I can attach a good save-profile for lavas. Otherwise it's handled via F6 hotkey, I'll be adding quick-log out in case pker appears 

Yep :doge: We gotta add a way to switch between 2 safespots every X minutes right? And potting etc

If you could do this please. Thx Tbh, Great Script Czar still no bans atm;)

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 10:25 AM, Czar said:

Ye man, would be amazing if you supported chinning in mm1/mm2 caves. (Probably most people will use mm1 cave.

• Like 1

For antifires, are game messages filtered or unfiltered? I'll run some tests with both and see if I notice anything. Will make some changes since those are also super important for rune drags @Mad Jew

For lavas, I'll have to avoid using the hopper since it is way too slow for pking situations. I'll try make it log out, then while in the login screen, hop worlds and log back in. I would have to see if this is possible though.

MM1 I'm doing the quest today and I'll be trying out coding chinning support. Hopefully 85 range is enough to test them xD

Cannon pm'ed you if you have any error logs/save profiles so I can replicate the issue. I'll try some settings and see if I can replicate in the meantime so I can fix that ASAP.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Czar said:

For antifires, are game messages filtered or unfiltered? I'll run some tests with both and see if I notice anything. Will make some changes since those are also super important for rune drags @Mad Jew

I had the antifire problem with unfiltered chat 😁 thank you in advance for the fast fix i know is coming 😎

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO