Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 1/9/2021 at 7:25 PM, Gwdbandos212 said:

I have a problem,im doing cows and collecting hide and when i go to the bank it doesnt have me go back to the cows. Any idea why?

Any errors in console log? Please copy/paste here I will help :D Also does it work better if you start the script at cows, add npc via nearby (not by typing name) and then activating banking, select [bank when loot full], add [cowhide] to loot item tab and then start. If you want to fight a specific area of cows it's useful to hit F7 to draw a fight box (completely optional) please let me know how this works, I will link a good cows profile for you to use if you'd like? :D

On 1/10/2021 at 5:06 PM, OGRSER said:

Banned... :/ after first day of use. I had my breaks set on the client for 1-2 hours of Botting and 45 min - 1 hour break time. I'm not sure if the script overrides the breaking mechanism on the client but pretty unfortunate news. Good luck everyone!

Breaks are way too low, also try mirror mode since you're VIP, break at least 2 hours, try bot in a non-popular area (avoid typical botting areas where there are a lot of bots) avoid botting on multiple accounts per IP and you should see really good progress. If you can find some AFK areas to train combat at then I'd say you have a very very low chance of ban. Slayer is good too, but this bot doesn't handle slayer masters, only the fighting part

Just dropping by to mention how much I love this script, it's pretty much the only script I use on this platform ☺️ Used it most recently for 70 pray on the iron, using blue drags with agility shortcut and was flawless the entire way. Also used the new+hardware mouse and was very smooth and human-like

Edited by jmoneyswag
  • Heart 1

On 1/13/2021 at 1:50 AM, Heiz said:

Suports giant mole boss?

I don't think it's possible since I think Camaro released a standalone Giant Mole Killer script and it'd interfere with market rules 

22 hours ago, jmoneyswag said:

Just dropping by to mention how much I love this script, it's pretty much the only script I use on this platform ☺️ Used it most recently for 70 pray on the iron, using blue drags with agility shortcut and was flawless the entire way. Also used the new+hardware mouse and was very smooth and human-like

Thank you sir you are a legend <3 Much respect. I hope you made some epic gains so far :D

Also guys just posted a small update for .4 of the bot, more to come!

On 1/16/2021 at 8:06 AM, Mad Jew said:

Helloou again Czar 😎 i tried your green dragons plugin and it seems to work really good aswell, (lvl 13 wildy west) just that it always waits like over 10 seconds after it looted until it attacks the next dragon, possible to hurry up the attacking after looting a lil? would be awesome for them gainssss😎

Yes will do! Same goes with rune/addy dragons an update will be added for those too (regarding the gate/barriers too)

On 1/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, duz said:

Would this script work for bursting/chinning maniacal monkeys in mm2 caves?

Not yet but I'll keep this in mind, same with non-mm2 chinning if that's still viable (for those who haven't completed mm2)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO