Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Crabs should be working better now, I'll keep an eye on it to make sure everything's okay. If you notice any errors please copy/paste the console log so I can help

Trials activated please lemme know if you need any help or have any issues/suggestions for the bot.

Scheduling I'll give that a test and update it now to make sure it doesn't continue training

Hi.

I'm using this script with mirror mode, but running at 100% CPU (2 cores allocated on VPS with 3.8ghz). It will loot one item then freeze & be unable to respond. Once the script is stopped, CPU continues at 98-100%.

Any advice? Have tried changing multiple settings, lowering reaction times, etc as suggested. Would like it to work ideally rather than refund, cheers.

Edit: Instead of loading my pre-saved script from earlier, I made it again and this time running at 55-60% CPU. Only difference I can think of is on the first script I manually typed 'Cow', 2nd time I used the mob selector, also 2nd time I disabled world hop. Other settings around the same.

Seems to be running OK now but will see, strange it had such high CPU usage just from loading the .txt script - Perhaps my misconfiguration somewhere.

Edited by Obble
Updated info
  • Like 1

Well with reaction timer lowered it will use more cpu/memory, 1000 is the default and any higher would be good for preventing bans according to the devs, however I'd be careful if fighting anything that's semi-dangerous and requires quick updates/eating like slayer monsters since the delay would be too slow to respond. So if fighting cows then reaction 1-3k is fine, if fighting slayer monsters or dangerous npcs then ~200-400 is ideal but 1000 is still fine for them.

Aside from that if you've got java 8 64 bit it will work better as opposed to 32 bit version. What's your specs and OS I'll be able to help to reduce the cpu usage. Also hiding the paint helps (f2 key), and turning off low cpu mode (in the client settings) helps, for some reason it uses more memory/cpu ironically. Also the item code is loading the item ids/names from osbuddy and if using a proxy that may be a bit iffy but it should still be working.

Feel free to send the config/profile you used and I'll look for stuff in the fighter's code that can be sped up/improved. From what I've read it seems to be the world hopper code or the loot code, I'll take a look now to get a headstart and update.

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Well with reaction timer lowered it will use more cpu/memory, 1000 is the default and any higher would be good for preventing bans according to the devs, however I'd be careful if fighting anything that's semi-dangerous and requires quick updates/eating like slayer monsters since the delay would be too slow to respond. So if fighting cows then reaction 1-3k is fine, if fighting slayer monsters or dangerous npcs then ~200-400 is ideal but 1000 is still fine for them.

Aside from that if you've got java 8 64 bit it will work better as opposed to 32 bit version. What's your specs and OS I'll be able to help to reduce the cpu usage. Also hiding the paint helps (f2 key), and turning off low cpu mode (in the client settings) helps, for some reason it uses more memory/cpu ironically. Also the item code is loading the item ids/names from osbuddy and if using a proxy that may be a bit iffy but it should still be working.

Feel free to send the config/profile you used and I'll look for stuff in the fighter's code that can be sped up/improved. From what I've read it seems to be the world hopper code or the loot code, I'll take a look now to get a headstart and update.

My apologies, I meant I increased the reaction time (Longer time to react). 

Cheers for your further advice, has been running smoothly since I made a few changes. It's running Windows Server 2016, 3.8ghz CPU with 2 cores & 2GB RAM. With RS open (No bot) it runs at 30-35% CPU and 60% Memory. With your bot running it will go to about 60% CPU and memory up a little too. 

Are you saying the PerfectFighter Low CPU mode uses more cpu? I'll try with it disabled too for further improvement, but happy with performance so far. Perhaps I pushed it too hard in terms of settings initially. It has been working well with world hopper & more complex loot too, no issues.

• Like 1

Good to hear. I'm still on the look out for any inefficiencies/performance improvements in the code. For the low cpu there are a couple options, one on the osbot settings menu ->

C2sJdML.gif

But don't worry about it I think it has no effect on mirror anyway (and neither does the rendering option I think). The fighter's low cpu mode roughly delays the script by about 4-5x more than normal so it will be doing checks/updates less frequently. 

Also how are bans lately? Any issues? If doing f2p botting then please be more careful than usual, as it's a hotspot. Same applies with certain areas in the sand crab isle, try bot on lower pop worlds and reply to in-game chat. Ammonites are better since there's fewer people there and rock crabs are empty nowadays so it may be a good idea if that's what you guys like. However no cannon support for rock crabs just yet, it'll be here in the near future.

@shlongie any update on the breaks tile? please lemme know if you got it working

@ospaul any updates on cannon or rune drags?  it should be working better now. if not dw about it i'll post another update. slayer/rockhammer fix is still pending until I do another test run for them

Scheduling/tasks issue fixed, just testing and posting it after it's confirmed

Just posted a quick update for those of you who experienced issues with the script not launching, and for plugins not launching (crabs) it should be working better. Also found some areas of the bot which needed upgrading in terms of performance.

Edited by Czar

been having a noob acc training at giant frogs in f2p lumbridge for a while and its been working good, but just now when i got back to see how the bot is doing i noticed chat log was full with "someone else is already fighting that", would be cool if the bot noticed this and didnt keep spamming npcs thats already in combat and in non-multi-combat area.. :D

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 10:06 AM, Czar said:

Good to hear. I'm still on the look out for any inefficiencies/performance improvements in the code. For the low cpu there are a couple options, one on the osbot settings menu ->

C2sJdML.gif

But don't worry about it I think it has no effect on mirror anyway (and neither does the rendering option I think). The fighter's low cpu mode roughly delays the script by about 4-5x more than normal so it will be doing checks/updates less frequently. 

Also how are bans lately? Any issues? If doing f2p botting then please be more careful than usual, as it's a hotspot. Same applies with certain areas in the sand crab isle, try bot on lower pop worlds and reply to in-game chat. Ammonites are better since there's fewer people there and rock crabs are empty nowadays so it may be a good idea if that's what you guys like. However no cannon support for rock crabs just yet, it'll be here in the near future.

@shlongie any update on the breaks tile? please lemme know if you got it working

@ospaul any updates on cannon or rune drags?  it should be working better now. if not dw about it i'll post another update. slayer/rockhammer fix is still pending until I do another test run for them

Scheduling/tasks issue fixed, just testing and posting it after it's confirmed

Just posted a quick update for those of you who experienced issues with the script not launching, and for plugins not launching (crabs) it should be working better. Also found some areas of the bot which needed upgrading in terms of performance.

Haven’t been training slayer recently, as I have a few accounts now with the necessary slayer level to use the scripts I have written. I can test for you if you would like. As for rune dragons I haven’t tested yet as I was waiting for enclave portal support, or I was going to write my own script to handle my ds2 accounts 

edit: after reading first part of your post directed at another user, I’m pretty sure “low cpu mode” is broken on the client side, as well as the “disable rendering” setting, and is not on your end.

Edited by ospaul
  • Like 1

Very smart and smooth handling script!

Bought it yesterday and im very glad i did.

I have 1 request though; could it be made so you can enter more specific, which order the bot should train in?

I'm using all the options, but lets say im 40-55-30, and i want the bot to get 75 str, then 60 att and then 60 def, its not possible i think.

Thats the only thing, that way i wouldnt have to intervene with the bot at all.

Cheers!

• Like 1

@YoSneeks Yes the levelling order is getting major re-write because the options appear messy/overly confusing and they aren't worded properly imo. Ranged/magic tasking is still being worked on, it's easy to add those skills but they require ammo/spell configuring (either saved from profile or manually set). Glad you are enjoying the script please bot responsibly, try to bot in p2p if possible.

@eremenow Authed a trial gl. Yes osrs gp is accepted but we must convert the gp into osbot credit, via purchasing a voucher from: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/ I recommend using @Malcolm he does a good job.

@ospaul we are on the same boat, I'm also going to get a couple accs ready for those drags. If you get a chance to try it lemme know, I gotta make sure those are 100% perfect 

@Mad JewWelcome back :D Hmm I will take a look - ranged/mage? Or melee. I recently did some changes to ranged (with fightbounds set) and it may have affected it, we'll see

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO