Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

12 hours ago, Skoocher said:

Yo, can i get a free trial man?

Im not sure if the trial will be granted.. The script Works really good as always. you have joined like 22 hours ago.. i think some ppl are exploiting free trials without paying a dime. Lets see what Czar says. The script Works like an dreams so just buy it.. or use free scripts.  :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ammanizzo said:

Im not sure if the trial will be granted.. The script Works really good as always. you have joined like 22 hours ago.. i think some ppl are exploiting free trials without paying a dime. Lets see what Czar says. The script Works like an dreams so just buy it.. or use free scripts.  :D 

Ive already spent some money on some scripts man :) appreciate im new, but it is what it is. Fingers crossed!

On 10/13/2020 at 2:54 PM, Czar said:

Hmmm using cannon in stronghold, I need to see if that's possible, if so I'll definitely add something like that in the stronghold plugin, same applies for rock crabs I need to add cannon support there too.

Also guys update v270.0 should be live, with another release coming to ammonite crabs too, should work better, and world hopping in general for v270.1, shout out to @garix92 for the help. I'll also take a look at sands @Rayen9 and add a feature to prevent that from happening. I do recommend botting in ammonites over sands btw, in terms of ban rates

As per your suggestion, i moved over to ammonite crabs. When using the setting North max, it just keeps walking back and forth without attacking or doing anything. I have no clue why it does this, i have tried to reset the bot, changed the walking setting etc. It just keep walking. https://gyazo.com/6ae2af7ea3d95577f9428c37feec22a0 here is a gyazo gif of where it walks, i couldnt get it any longer than that, but you get the point.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 3:53 PM, Skoocher said:

Ive already spent some money on some scripts man :) appreciate im new, but it is what it is. Fingers crossed!

Its worth it to buy it. I have bough my self many scripts from Czar. and never dissapointed. :o Also i quess you will be granted trial if you aint abusing trials. They can check it i quess. 

also Welcome. 

Remember also buy VIP and support that way osbot. They will give you Access to mirror client.  ;o and VIP Scripts too.

• Heart 1

Update v271.0 is on the way guys, thank u for the help and feedback.

@ammanizzo shout out huge respect. Super chill and kind dude :D Yep I do recommend mirror mode tbh, it’s a good investment. Did you get the cannon working btw? If using ranged it could be due to no arrows equipped, I tried it with any arrows seems to work better. If using knives or darts it may require update which will be in 271.0

@Rayen9 will take a look at this too for 271.0, update will have this and cannon working better as mentioned above.

Also managed to fix an issue with profiles messing up randomly, should be working better in the new version

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO