Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar Hey im back after a bit of a break brother. I cant seem get the autofighter to work now, it just sits there on range mode or maging. Havent tried melee yet. Any ideas? (it just doesnt attack)

EDIT: I am dumb, dont worry about it. Figured it out haha :D

Edited by MadMax18
  • Like 1

doing ranged at moss giants at crandor in mirror mode
script fails to attack, its just standing there on the safe tile .

[INFO][Bot #1][09/14 05:36:34 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Item.isNote(ck:74)
    at b.c.Prn.b(hc:239)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.filter(bh:136)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.getItem(bh:40)
    at b.c.Prn.G(hc:239)
    at b.c.Prn.b(hc:170)
    at b.c.Prn.L(hc:163)
    at b.c.Prn.b(hc:86)
    at perfect.scripting.LoopScript.a(uh:2143)
    at a.CoN.A(yp:746)
    at a.CoN.onLoop(yp:914)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(uo:149)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Edited by boardy
  • Like 1

Performance and stability update should be live, you should be noticing that breaks are now handled better as well as auto login. As for ranged/mage, will check these out. For caged ogres did you select the option “attack unreachable npcs”? @osrs42

@boardy Seems to be an issue with detecting potions, can you confirm if you either have no potions in inventory, or noted potions? Please lemme know.

@MadMax18 Welcome back bro :D how did you end up fixing that? So other users can also benefit :D 

@MrLights Are game messages set to normal or filtered? Also did you have the option “Alert on superior slayer npc” enabled? Please confirm, I’ll check it out in the meantime :D

As for trials, enjoy! :D 

Edit: I’m currently running this on my ranging acc, will be posting some nice profiles & some good screenshots/results 😉

Edited by Czar

Hey Czar.

The script perfect fighter works great. only the script is going stuck at Al-kharid warrioirs (Al kharid) ( For my strengt range pure.)

When you dont have food more in your inventory and the door is closed it wil sit everytime. i have to open the door remotely every time with my main account if i not home.

Green dragons, Crabs and more works perfect for my main. Awesome script

• Like 1

11 hours ago, redbar pk said:

Hey Czar.

The script perfect fighter works great. only the script is going stuck at Al-kharid warrioirs (Al kharid) ( For my strengt range pure.)

When you dont have food more in your inventory and the door is closed it wil sit everytime. i have to open the door remotely every time with my main account if i not home.

Green dragons, Crabs and more works perfect for my main. Awesome script

Howd you get it to work? Mine just does nothing.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Yumi said:

Howd you get it to work? Mine just does nothing.

Show console log, I'll help. What're you trying to fight? Also have any potions or food? Please confirm :D

As for kharid warriors, will post an update to handle doors better, as well as an improvement update to bone burying and potions (so no longer shows isNote in logger)! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Show console log, I'll help. What're you trying to fight? Also have any potions or food? Please confirm :D

As for kharid warriors, will post an update to handle doors better, as well as an improvement update to bone burying and potions (so no longer shows isNote in logger)! :D

Thanks! I'll try recreating it when I get back, I'll add on you on discord for that is that ok?

• Like 1

It should be saved, click Save (not save-as) to save latest changes for the profile, unless you added via inventory, or some items are newer that were released in the most recent game update? Please confirm. I'll update the item definitions list to the latest game update now. @La Ballade show item list I'll help

@Yumi Yes sure! :D Any time is fine, I'll help :)

Also guys, yesterday's update is now live - shouldn't be seeing any errors in this version any longer, lemme know how it goes for you guys :D

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO