Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Ran out of VIP so I "have to" keep them running so i can still abuse the Mirror mode 😉 Maldesto pls don't kill. 

Here is a 27 hour proggy, still running, 600k xp, 100% F2P, 4 accounts at the same time. Done this many times - no bans.

If someone is interested how to successfully bot in f2p, i can tell you my secrets for 300m :D .

27h1.JPG

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 5/12/2016 at 10:15 AM, Czar said:

yo02pxZ.png

Upcoming NPCs: Green Dragons NOT SUPPORTED!,

ROCK CRABS, SAND CRABS, AMMONITE CRABS Added!

RUNE DRAGONS JUST ADDED, GET IN THAT SWEET 2-3m/hr!

egN3r9G.png

fZ2hhcl.png

Want to buy with OSRS GP? Buy a store voucher here!

fVlQ7tH.png

And this sweet drop while testing the script for update v254.0...

cEwF5jj.png

BANKJ69.png

daUCq8g.png

xtB2aSS.png

8Qqqbq4.png

S7bxPHi.png

cbao1UY.png

HoMlkie.png

52 HOUR RESULT!

tkulVhX.png

AzHIGSt.png

4ENUwt3.png

iZKDqO1.png

mZOYWx2.png

NlsBVf6.png

9kBu5Mu.png

Hotkey List

// F1 = set cannon tile
        // F2 = hide paint
        // F3 = Set afk tile
        // F4 = reset afk tile
        // F6 = Set safespot tile
        // F7 = activate tile selector
        // F8 = Reset tile selector
        // F9 and F10 used by the client, EDIT: will re-assign as they are no longer used by client
        // F11 = Set breaks tile
        // F12 = Reset breaks tile

User Interface

Banking Tab Demo

(handles everything with banking)

You can copy inventory (to avoid adding individual items...), you can insert item names which have Auto-Fill (for you lazy folk!) and you can choose whether to block an item and avoid depositing it in bank, ideal for runes and ammo.

5EXuBkZ.png

Looting Tab Demo

(From looting to alchemy, noted/stackable items too)

You can choose whether to alch an item after looting it simply by enabling a checkbox, with a visual representation. All items are saved upon exiting the bot, for your convenience!

Z0lbchk.png

Tasking Demo

(Not to be confused with sequence mode, this is an individual task for leveling)

You can set stop conditions, for example to stop the bot after looting a visage, you can have a leveling streak by changing attack styles and training all combat stats, you can have windows alert bubbles when an event occurs and an expansive layout for misc. options!

8PPgOcu.png

Prayer Flick Demo

(Just example, I made it faster after recording this GIF)

There are two settings: Safe mode and efficient mode, this is safe mode:

tsapUKb.gif

Fight Bounds Demo

Allows you to setup the fight bounds easily!

kYtDzjS.gif

Simplified NPC chooser

Either choose nearby (local) NPCs or enter an NPC name to find the nearest fight location! Simple interface, just click!

hA4V8GL.gif

Level Task Switch Demo

(Switching to attack combat style after getting 5 defence)

You can choose how often to keep levels together! e.g. switch styles every 3 levels

ai22Adz.gif

Cannon Demo

(Cannon is still experimental, beta mode!)

Choose to kill npcs with a cannon, recharges at a random revolution after around 20-24 hits to make sure the cannon never goes empty too!

hkHCmyL.gif

Results

cbao1UY.png

PFDqb82.png

2635e1569ad437b5b5dc91fba09ac1af.png

66c52daddffd95d0dcdcbd4a068129f8.gif
0074a9d2adcdb3ffcc310f21256b36a9.png
oDbQp9l.png
86ee491c1a0629561ec1fee94afcb61a.png
bc02dacabc5c70bd850bc64e4aa06fe4.png

78716dd0056b1a3d9cf729b0927b3696.png

Caged Ogres:

Q9R8sbp.png

928a3b0e173650a2557e6faec05feac9.png

xtB2aSS.png

7qk9AFc.png

4ENUwt3.png

How does this bot know where to find NPCs?
This bot will find far-away npcs by simply typing the NPC name. All NPCs in the game, including their spawn points have been documented, the bot knows where they are. You can type 'Hill giant' while your account is in Lumbridge, and the bot will find it's way to the edgeville dungeon Hill giants area!

Here is a visual representation of the spawn system in action

(this is just a visual tool, map mode is not added due to it requiring too much CPU)

fc8cd3ef1939ad3cec1762350541af33.png

Fight Area Example

(How the bot searches for the npc 'Wolf')

6377bc72b4d725fcfa50a24e028eee49.gif

Walking System

The script has 2 main walking options which have distinctive effects on the script. The walking system is basically a map with points and connections linking each point. It tells the script where to go, and decides the routes to take when walking to fightzones.

Walking system 1

This uses a custom walking API written by myself and is constantly being updated as new fightzones are added.

Pros:

- Updates are instant, no waiting times

- More fightzones are supported

Cons:

- Sometimes if an object is altered, the changes are not instant

- Restarting the script too many times requires loading this webwalker each time which adds unnecessary memory (there is no way to make it only load at client startup since I don't control the client)

Walking system 2

This is the default OSBot webwalking API - it is relatively new and very stable since the developers have built it, but is currently lacking certain fightzones (e.g. stronghold) and other high level requirement zones. It is perfect for normal walking (no object interactions or stairs, entrances etc) and never fails.

Pros:

- Stable, works perfect for normal walking

- All scripters are giving code to improve the client webwalker

- More efficient when restarting the script since it is loaded upon client start

Cons:

- No stronghold support yet

- Some new/rare fightzones not supported yet

- If there is a game-breaking update or an unsupported fightzone, it may take some time to add/repair (less than 24 hours usually)

So which system should I choose?

Whichever one suits your chosen fightzone best! There really shouldn't be any problems - the sole purpose of these options are for backup and emergency purposes, if the script ever messes up there is always the next option to select.

Note: If the script ever fails, there will be immediate updates to fix the walking systems!

Bug Report templates:

New feature request
- What is the new feature
- Basic description of what the script should do
- Basic actions for the script: 'Use item on item' etc.

For when the script gets stuck on a tile (or continuous loop):
- Which exact tile does the script get stuck on? (exact tile, not 'near the draynor village')
- Plugin or normal script?
- Did you try all 3 walking options?

Script has a logic bug (e.g. dies while safespotting) or (cannon mode doesn't pickup arrows)
- What is the bug
- How did you make the bug happen
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
- Tried client restart?
- Normal script or a plugin?
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

Wanting to most definitely buy. This will be my first script I get what do I use for this to work? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Done gl on trials, enjoy! :D

@Framble Welcome back to the community sir! :D We have an OG member here

@jacobbb as usual, epic job dude. You are a legend, added results to main thread :D

Thanks mate! Your scripts always work so well 😉 Is spawn prediction (timer) something that could be added? When you wait for a monster to spawn someone else may steal it from you because they are faster. 

Edited by Framble
  • Like 1

Some good ideas floating around in this thread, thanks guys will add them to the list of the next updates, keep it up! :D Same applies for gargoyles, will add a way to walk to Canifis bank from there, I hope there's no high slayer reqs, will see if I can access that area on my main @jackuk1234. Will be working on this too.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Czar said:

Some good ideas floating around in this thread, thanks guys will add them to the list of the next updates, keep it up! :D Same applies for gargoyles, will add a way to walk to Canifis bank from there, I hope there's no high slayer reqs, will see if I can access that area on my main @jackuk1234. Will be working on this too.

Noticed that I have superior slayer monsters ticked, but when one appears for me the script still doesn't attack it. (Currently Doing this with Aberrant Specters)

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO