Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar,

I need some help with your script i recently bought.

I use the perfect fighter for my slayer tasks
Recently i got a blue dragon slayer task.
I kill the blue dragons in taverly dungeon , put in the safespot where i want it to stand etc.
Made it teleport to falador when '' Loot = full '' . 
and run back there to the dungeon.
I have it take 2 falador teletabs 2 tuna's and 1 dusty key.

I start the script on the safespot.
It starts killing the dragons and looting them as i told the script to.
When the inventory is full it teleports to falador runs towards the bank and puts away the loot and then just stops.
It wil be idle forever while just looking inside the bank.

Any idea how i can fix this?
also is there anyway i can make it so it has more then 1 safe spot? 
(Ps is there any setup tutorial in genneral? )

Please help thank you in advance.

• Like 1

@Czar Loving the script BUT now having 2 problems at rock crabs:

1) Relleka rock crabs (east) breaking tile does not work. It goes to break in to Camelot bank even i have set a new custom breaking tile (near rock crabs). I have tried this many times and it does not work, always goes to bank. it loses so much xp/hr when it goes there AND always by walk even i have camelot teletab in my inventory!? Using Mirror mode.

2) fix that if you have banking enabled at rock crabs, priotise the bot to use camelot teletab if you have it in inventory and/or set to withdraw them from bank.

(maybe at "tick to box" option to "break at nearest bank" then i can leave it unticked so it does go for break into bank.)

Thank you. 

[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: Breaks tile set!
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: "ss_break_tile_x" changed to "2702"
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_x) changed from () to (2702)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: "ss_break_tile_y" changed to "3709"
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_y) changed from () to (3709)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: "ss_break_tile_z" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_z) changed from () to (0)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:04 AM]: "hud_control_commands" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:05 AM]: Breaks tile set!
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:05 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_x) changed from (2702) to (2702)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:05 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_y) changed from (3709) to (3709)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:05 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_z) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:06 AM]: Breaks tile set!
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:06 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_x) changed from (2702) to (2702)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:06 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_y) changed from (3709) to (3709)
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 09:03:06 AM]: Command (ss_break_tile_z) changed from (0) to (0)

(at this log i  pressed F5 for 2 times. I set the new break tile right after (maybe 2sec) i clicker start on the bot)

EDIT1: same problem also at sand crabs, goes to bank and AFK's there like 5 minutes and then logs out for break. Why not just log out instantly?
Going to bank at sand crabs is not that big deal because it is way closer than at rock crabs. Anyway, i think you could just log out for near your fighting position in both cases.

Also i think this AFK before break should be removed, what do you think? Is that "waiting for breaks to kick in" some kind of antiban or what? I think it is at least too long AFK duration. Log posted below.

[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 12:04:37 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 12:04:37 PM]: Breaks code being called as we speak
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 12:04:37 PM]: At breaks tile, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 4 minutes left.
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 12:05:37 PM]: Breaks code being called as we speak
[INFO][Bot #2][08/04 12:05:37 PM]: At breaks tile, can break without any problems! Waiting for breaks to kick in, 3 minutes left.

EDIT2: also the command window (from pressing ctrl) does not work properly / should contain more options at rock crab / sand crab mode is choosen, pic below:

https://imgur.com/a/ADUYsad

If you press "F5" to set new break tile, the logger says you did it, but in the F5 opens up prayer tab. 
Also would be nice if you could edit Rock crab / sand crab -modes settings during the botting, just like in normal npc botting mode when pressing F12, could you add that same function to rock crab/sand crab -mode please?

Thank you and sorry for long post but i guess this is pretty helpful for the long run.

Edited by jacobbb
  • Like 1

Friend, I really want to buy this scrip, but something was happening to me that I would like to see if you can clarify, with a free combat scrip, only applying it 2h a day, the characters were banishing me almost immediately, I think they did not reach the 3 days, my question is the following is there a certainty that with your combat script that does not happen? and would you have any suggestions for me? the truth I am very interested in the purchase, I hope prompt response thanks

• Like 1

Trying to kill imps and loot them and bank it. But there is only 1 imp with a respawn rate of like 30 seconds, when the imp isn't respawned yet the script's webwalker goes crazy and starts running to weird places and breaks.

Can you add an option to just wait on a tile for the imp to respawn or something? Also I don't need food for imps and when it loots the loot I selected, it instantly runs to the bank to depost all instead of waiting for full loot inventory like I selected?

Let me know if you can fix this or require more info please :D!

Edited by Gilles123
  • Like 1

How do i enable Rune dragon expansion? Also the Brutal black dragon expansion is pretty good, script didnt want to go down the rope in lovakenji by the altar though, it went to run down the main entrance at the kourend statue? probably a simple client restart will probably do the trick, had it opened for a while now and sometimes that can cause issues ive noticed with other scripts. Thanks for your efforts though, appreciate it.

Edit; Normally use Excellent dragons aio for any of my dragon needs but it has no rune dragon feature atm. Also the brutal blk dragon expansion wouldnt copy my invent, had to type in manually. minor thing but it has the option there to copy so it should work? might be my client like i said before. just my experiences so far.

Edited by 12346720
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO