Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

23 hours ago, Czar said:

Shades - will update, can you confirm that you enabled the option Shade in the bottom-left box of the setup window? I will try with and without and make sure it works. If not selected it will automatically default to killing ankous.

I believe I used the proper setting. I tried it multiple times when I noticed it occurring.

Thanks for looking into it.

• Like 1

and yesterday it drank supercombat pots at bandits, today it ignores the combat pots, just drinks prayer pots, with same settings as yesterday, why is this? 🤨 (only using safespot tile and autoretaliating, bandits not selected on attack list)

edit:: after running for over an hour, doing couple of pot drinks manually, it suddenly started drinking pots again by itself 😅

Edited by Mad Jew
  • Like 1

Hi,

I really like your script. Would you be able to add an option to use quickprayers when killing a superior slayer monster and/or a sound notification when a superior spawns? And maybe a far stretch, but could you make it avoid the magic attack from a marble gargoyle and make it run away from the (greater) nechryarch's death spawns until they no longer spawn?

I know these may be difficult to add, but I would really love these functions!

• Like 1

Noted everything in the last pages thanks guys.

Managed to fix some deep-rooted issues/annoyances along the way, have been using the bot to finally achieve 69 slayer for the demonic gorillas quest requirement, so watch out for those. Same applies for a lot of QoL updates which were requested both here and in discord.

POH and pool re-generation is finally done. Including more teleports/routes. Fairy rings are also coded but need testing.

Have also been doing a lot of work on the new planner interface for automating newer accounts.

I have an update for everybody rest assured :D Lot of the smaller stuff like looting improvements, walking improvements, plugin changes, saving/loading for various other plugins, missing options etc.

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:15 PM, Zemmer said:

Hello Czar,

I have been a user of your script for a year or longer, quited the game for a while and just restarted. When i used your script, i came across a few ''bugs''? i'd love to adress them now.

I had a preset saved, killing monster x. in the preset i enabled spec wep. (dds). but i forgat that i had spec wep enabled and i didnt took it with me. The bot stayed idle for a long time.

When a superior appeared, my account totally ignored it eventhough i had the setting enabled. I havent saved the script logs..

I hope you can try it our yourself so you can see what's going on. (maybe when spec wep isnt in the invy, ignore the setting?).

Kind regards,

Hey @czar,

I doing some slayer again, but i still notice the same error as stated in my post of 04/06/2020. Am i doing something wrong with the superior appear? I have the setting ''killing superiors'' on.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO