Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Thanks guys! I am pleased to announce that my last update was successful, now onto the next release :D If anything happens to the loot X option, let me know so I can take a look. In the meantime I will be adding a backup system for the item profit calculator. As for crabs, will check this out. I assume you are not using Toxic blowpipe for the darts? During testing, I will try with and without :D

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks guys! I am pleased to announce that my last update was successful, now onto the next release :D If anything happens to the loot X option, let me know so I can take a look. In the meantime I will be adding a backup system for the item profit calculator. As for crabs, will check this out. I assume you are not using Toxic blowpipe for the darts? During testing, I will try with and without :D

Nah, just using normal darts :)

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:32 AM, Czar said:

Back online, gl guys! Also cannon has been improved in this new version - enjoy! Lemme know if you guys run into any issues I’ll help.

Will be posting another update following all feedback in the last few pages of the thread and discord/pm feedback. Thanks guys keep them coming, I’ve still got the code editor open.

@d44nielk1ng which options post your setup so I can help.

for stronghold will extend the attack style switcher there and update it asap.

for looting darts will check this out too, also which crabs and which settings? Please confirm.

@That Str Tho Will check this out, noted items above X value or noted items selected in the visual item list? ranged/mage/melee/cannon? Please confirm. Also 'only loot my items'? That has a huge difference

Its actually something to do with killing Gargoyles, i have auto smash for slayer and it seems if they still have 8ish hp when it smashes and dies it sometimes doesn't pick it up.

Unticked only loot my targets and it picks up everything fine so something to do with their deaths.

• Like 1

@Czar So, I'm just currently using this script on Chaos Druids and I'm having looting bag issues:

When the bag is closed:

- It won't put the loot in the bag at all

When the bag is open (when I manually open it):

- It won't calculate the gp/hour as the loot goes straight into the bag when looted

Also, even though I've put the looting bank as a withdraw item from bank, if it's open it won't grab it - is that due to it recognising the image of the looting bag even though the opened and closed images are different from each other.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO