Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hi Czar!

For the most part - still absolutely loving the script :)

For the first time I'm doing lizards in the desert with the ice coolers.. I have selected that option in the script.

Without a doubt, 100% of the time the script goes to click the ice cooler, then the lizard..and repeats, before the first attempt even registers.  So it is very botty behavior, for it to retry clicking the ice cooler before the first has even worked (which, the first always works) 

This task won't last long so I will do it myself but I just wanted to make note and see if you wouldn't mind adding a delay to the coolers.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I'm currently working on the next version of this bot, keep the responses/feedback coming please!

Will investigate issues above, also please make sure to* bot responsibly don't bot more than 3 hours at a time (in a good area) or 2 hours (in a popular area such as lumbridge) per session. Obviously there are more factors involved in bans but that's one of the most straightforward ones.

Also guys bear in mind - for the banking list do not add any other items apart from the actual inventory loadout you need, so don't put arrows in your inventory, or used potions like (1), or teleport tabs/jewellery, the bot will handle those. Ideally it should contain: food, potions, key (if applicable), rune pouch (example), alch runes (example), Don't put stuff like 25 tabs, or games necklace (7) or something, the bot will handle those.

If the bank layout is not configured correctly it may get in a loop/cycle that just keeps depositing and withdrawing. I will add some safety handlers so this won't be happening, or a warning popup of some sort.

Trials activated enjoy!

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO