Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, love the script. Having an issue where when I select the tile I want in Ammo Crabs plugin (north max), script is not leaving and re-aggroing. Also, it hovers over my other ranged weapon rather than moving mouse off screen (I've checked the box in the plugin). Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Maybe I don't know the correct spot. Is the spot with the 3-crab spawn next to the hunter section (all the way west and north) the North max section?

Hey Czar, I have another issue I'm running into at ammonite crabs. When I choose a tile and set everything else to basically default besides mouse off-screen and anti-pattern, the bot will re aggro correctly maybe once or twice but then after that it is stuck in a constant loop of trying to reaggro because the position it goes to is not far enough for re aggro. Looks weird as hell when I come back to that. This is happening at (North) and is consistently happening.

• Like 1

Hello Czar,

I wanted to use yout script in deadman mode. 
The looting list however doesn't contain the 'Archaic emblem (tiers 1 & 5) ' or some of the wildy weapons.
Could you make the looter accept any string item name to loot or could you update the loot list ?
Thanks in advance!

Edit:

Seems to pick up the Archaic emblems when i put Mysterious emblem in looter.
Could still be handy to just be able to put string item names or id's.

Edited by Promo
  • Like 1

Super anti-poisons yep but there is no option for it, it will drink it as soon as the bot detects that you are poisoned. If it doesn't lemme know and I will update the IDs, will do a test run just in case.

For taking breaks, you gotta set your own tile otherwise it will go to bank. Hit the CTRL key and you will see a list of settings, it should be the F5 key to set your custom break tile. I would set it to the central tile of island personally (where there are no crabs), so essentially you just walk to your chosen tile, hit F5 then it will save that tile as the go-to-breaks tile.

For looting items, will be updating the looting lists, this will not require an update so it should be live within a few minutes, just be sure to restart the bot. Also @Promo have you had the chance to try the runite dragon update? I updated it a few weeks back so it walks/travels better, if you get a chance to try it please lemme know how it goes, I will make further changes as necessary.

@phillyphillyyeah which tile are you fighting at, I will make some changes and extend the route for refreshing aggro.

As for standing away from npc/keeping a distance away from it, yep it is supported - should be in Misc. tab at the bottom-left box, something like 'Stand away from npc' or something, it is default at 0 but it can be set to 2-3 for metal dragons preferably, or any other larger npc. If this doesn't work lemme know I will update it - in the meantime I'll do some test runs for this option too to make sure everything's working okay.

As for ernest chicken - I will remove this from the list sorry, I used to have it filter out all un-attackable npcs I don't know why it was removed, but I will make some changes ASAP. As for magic/ranged for planning yep it has been suggested, will be added in the next version. Thank you sir for the kind words you are epic :D

Deposit boxes - will check this out and update this ASAP. It may have been repaired by a dev but I will take a look and make sure everything's working perfectly with deposit boxes. Did you select 'deposit-block' (script side) on any items in your inventory (when configuring the bank settings?) Please verify, in any case I will do some more tests.

Added trials enjoy. Will also be updating the thread to provide the link for store, so sorry about this.

Also - I've posted a few mini updates recently, will be posting another big version today following all feedback/suggestions on here and via discord/pm's. Thanks all! Keep up the great work :D 

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Super anti-poisons yep but there is no option for it, it will drink it as soon as the bot detects that you are poisoned. If it doesn't lemme know and I will update the IDs, will do a test run just in case.

For taking breaks, you gotta set your own tile otherwise it will go to bank. Hit the CTRL key and you will see a list of settings, it should be the F5 key to set your custom break tile. I would set it to the central tile of island personally (where there are no crabs), so essentially you just walk to your chosen tile, hit F5 then it will save that tile as the go-to-breaks tile.

For looting items, will be updating the looting lists, this will not require an update so it should be live within a few minutes, just be sure to restart the bot. Also @Promo have you had the chance to try the runite dragon update? I updated it a few weeks back so it walks/travels better, if you get a chance to try it please lemme know how it goes, I will make further changes as necessary.

@phillyphillyyeah which tile are you fighting at, I will make some changes and extend the route for refreshing aggro.

As for standing away from npc/keeping a distance away from it, yep it is supported - should be in Misc. tab at the bottom-left box, something like 'Stand away from npc' or something, it is default at 0 but it can be set to 2-3 for metal dragons preferably, or any other larger npc. If this doesn't work lemme know I will update it - in the meantime I'll do some test runs for this option too to make sure everything's working okay.

As for ernest chicken - I will remove this from the list sorry, I used to have it filter out all un-attackable npcs I don't know why it was removed, but I will make some changes ASAP. As for magic/ranged for planning yep it has been suggested, will be added in the next version. Thank you sir for the kind words you are epic :D

Deposit boxes - will check this out and update this ASAP. It may have been repaired by a dev but I will take a look and make sure everything's working perfectly with deposit boxes. Did you select 'deposit-block' (script side) on any items in your inventory (when configuring the bank settings?) Please verify, in any case I will do some more tests.

Added trials enjoy. Will also be updating the thread to provide the link for store, so sorry about this.

Also - I've posted a few mini updates recently, will be posting another big version today following all feedback/suggestions on here and via discord/pm's. Thanks all! Keep up the great work :D 

Ok thank you for the clarification czar, next time I get a slayer task and need super anti poison I'll try it out 👍

Hey Czar, I recently downloaded this and have been using it for training. It's working great there, but I tried to do blue dragons at taverly dungeon and when banking the script deposits all items and then stops. I've been including the list of items needed in the bank options menu, and I've put all of them in the main tab so they're readily available. Do you have any suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong?

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO