Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, mookie1 said:

this support nightmare zone?

There’s an NMZ plugin within the script. Haven’t used it yet myself, so dunno how it really works or what way of NMZ it uses. Would like to know as well 🙂

5 hours ago, greiter said:

seems like after every level or after a short period of time the script will stop doing anything, and eventually the client will freeze and have to use task manager to close.

I use mirror mode

I had that as well. I think that’s the client and not the script, sadly.

Just did a lot of updates today and yesterday, one including the stability of the bot (long-term) for mirror too, the update is now live enjoy. Will be posting a new update for looting and a few other things mentioned in this thread, including teleports, safespots, interactions/clicks/movements, and pathfinding - will post v262.0 changelog as soon as I can! Thanks for the feedback guys!

For the sands, it runs to refresh aggro (near the prayer altar depends where you use the script, I think that's east mode?) I may add an option to choose your own refresh-aggro path, depends if you guys like the idea!

NMZ is only basic due to market rules, I can't release it without breaking any rules so it behaves like a simple auto clicker with randomised delays, no dream setups just auto-retaliate and drink potions/flick prayer to prevent heals.

For moving camera I can add an option to disable camera movement, or only move once for the initial click, seems like a cool option I guess.

As for logging out at cannons, make sure to set ammo in the armour tab, or turn off if not using ranged. If only doing cannon and not attacking, then you can get away with not enabling melee, nor magic nor ranged at all. Otherwise there should be a termination message in the console logger telling you why the bot stopped, I am predicting it's associated with arrows/ammo? Please confirm.

Dragons - will fix the digsite pendant, I think I tested it while not wearing the digsite pendant (so right click -> rub -> lithkren dungeon), however I will give it another go and update. Also did you add the npc via the name or via nearby npcs? Nearby is more accurate for dungeon npcs.

As for looting and looting speed, have you tried the devbuild .78 client? It has a totally new mouse system but it's a bit slower and smoother. Client aside, I will try and slow down the right-clicks in the next update.

As for chaos druids and looting herbs/teleing - I will run the profile provided and update!

Safespotting - enable ranging and then walk to the safespot tile you wish to stay at, hit the F6 key to save the tile, then setup a fight bounds (F7) where the npcs are staying, then the bot will know where to fight. If you are safespotting behind an unreachable object/fence/wall, make sure to enable 'unreachable npcs' option in the setup window.

Aside from those, all feedback has been noted for todo list, stay tuned! :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

I have a request regarding SGS spec. Could you add an option to only spec under a certain % player hp? As soon as i start a task it blasts the 2 specs out (which noone does :P) then obviously just specs when it hits 50%, even if hp is 100%. TY in advance!!

Edit: Noticed something at gargoyles also; it doesnt always pick up the loot.. took me a while to figure out why, but its when you use the rock hammer early (under 10hp but not completely red bar) to kill it, it doesnt think its your loot, and when 'only loot my targets' is checked (which it always is for me to stop it running over to other peoples loots), it leaves it.

Edited by shepsta
  • Like 1

Hey @Czar,

Been testing this script with Rune Dragons as well. I could things I have found out is when I restart the script, the pathing to the Rune Dragons seems to mess up. An example would be if I start at the Rune dragon pit, teleport to bank after successful trip, script crash, turn back on. Once I turn it back on, it teleports to Lithkren but has a very hard time going down the stairs (this isn't always true, I haven't figured out why it won't go down the stairs but when that happens the script tends to activate antifire and turn on quick pray so it must think its in the rune dragon pit perhaps?). Then it will attempt to click on one of the two barriers later on after going through the doors. Which can turn out to be the Adamant Dragon barrier. If I go through the Adamant Dragon barrier then my character is stuck and continues to take damage until i die or find a reason to teleport out.

• Like 1

If you select the option to wait for loot to appear, it loots nice and quickly but waits a whole 5 seconds before attacking another NPC. Not to be rude but how are you not aware of this?

Please fix this i dont feel like buying a slayer bot just to kill monsters for money

Cuz Ive already bought all 3 fighters and the other 2 have terrible problems looting

And i bought the other two because yours does fucked up things that would warrant instant reports from other players like get 1 hit in and run away and repeat, or runs away from the NPC its fighting for no reason to fight another one (sometimes at the cost of spam clicking the fuck out of NPC #2 to no avail since its being attacked by NPC #1, it does this when NPC #2 is barely outside of fight bounds. It likes to flip the fuck out when something outside of its fight bounds attacks it) Etc. Again im not trying to be an ass im just frustrated i can spend 30 bucks on fighters and need to botwatch so heavily. If you just fixed the "wait for loot to appear" id be happy, cause i can avoid the other issues if i fight under specific conditions

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO