Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Are there any errors so I can help? I will investigate ASAP. If using mirror make sure to allocate some memory so the client doesn't lag out, also make sure you are using 64 bit java so the mirror message shows: "64-bit to 32-bit" instead of "32-bit to 32-bit". In any case which npcs are you trying to fight and where, so I can debug at your exact configuration. Also one last question: if you had to guess, what do you think contributed to that stop, was it the eating/banking/walking/fighting/looting that seemed to make it idle? If you don't mind posting the saved profile config that would help me fix your issue much quicker.

As for death spawn - glad to hear the update fixed it - I will be focusing on some more tweaks/improvements as well as pushing the demonic gorilla/revenant plugin as soon as I can.

As for trials - done good luck, there are many settings to choose from so please don't forget to save a profile to save time.

If you guys have any more questions/issues please post them so I can add them to the list of updates/issues to look out for in the upcoming version.

Edited by Czar

hmm, do you mean move the mouse around or walk around? As for walker if you are not going to dungeons and not teleporting, using walker 2 can be quite stable depending on the area, however if you want fast updates and changes then walker 1 is good too. Also are you choosing to stay in fight bounds all the time, and are you using any safespots? Please clarify so I can help :D 

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Are there any errors so I can help? I will investigate ASAP. If using mirror make sure to allocate some memory so the client doesn't lag out, also make sure you are using 64 bit java so the mirror message shows: "64-bit to 32-bit" instead of "32-bit to 32-bit". In any case which npcs are you trying to fight and where, so I can debug at your exact configuration. Also one last question: if you had to guess, what do you think contributed to that stop, was it the eating/banking/walking/fighting/looting that seemed to make it idle? If you don't mind posting the saved profile config that would help me fix your issue much quicker.

Mirror mode 50ms 64bit to 32bit. Im at Taverley dungeon fighting Chaos Druids. I tried again now with the same profile and it did fight but did not loot anything. Recreating the profile has fixed the looting problem for me. Reloading the new profile still works great, so my guess is that the old profile might have just bugged out. Im still testing it out, so ill message you later on discord. 

• Like 1

Hello, are there any errors in the console log? I am trying the same thing and it seems to be attacking goblins fine, did you check your leveling settings if you have reached your goals? Also did you make sure to set the client resolution to fixed (classic) and not resized? 

EDIT:

Please show your setup so I can help you ASAP :D

Edited by Czar
  • Sad 1

Hello,

I am trying on multiple computers an VMs with the same issue.

1. 2010 Macbook on High Sierra- Using Mirror Mode,Walking setting 1, Selecting goblins, banking for food inv 14 shrimp, loot on with pick up loot over 3gp, using bury bones, only loot targets, wait for loot to appear, Prioritize loot. Eat at the range of 10-20%. Level task lowest skill first all styles selected. Keep stats within 3 levels, also have drop junk. 

2. 2012 Macbook pro on Windows 10 pro 64bit- Using Mirror Mode,Walking setting 1, Selecting goblins, banking for food inv 14 shrimp, loot on with pick up loot over 3gp, using bury bones, only loot targets, wait for loot to appear, Prioritize loot. Eat at the range of 10-20%. Level task lowest skill first all styles selected. Keep stats within 3 levels, also have drop junk. 

3. 2 VMs on Windows 8 32bit and 64bit- Using Mirror Mode,Walking setting 1, Selecting goblins, banking for food inv 14 shrimp, loot on with pick up loot over 3gp, using bury bones, only loot targets, wait for loot to appear, Prioritize loot. Eat at the range of 10-20%. Level task lowest skill first all styles selected. Keep stats within 3 levels, also have drop junk. 

4.  Ryzen 2700x 32gb DDR4 ram Vega 64 (this PC is running the VMs) Windows 10 pro 64bit- Using Mirror Mode,Walking setting 1, Selecting goblins, banking for food inv 14 shrimp, loot on with pick up loot over 3gp, using bury bones, only loot targets, wait for loot to appear, Prioritize loot. Eat at the range of 10-20%. Level task lowest skill first all styles selected. Keep stats within 3 levels, also have drop junk. 

• Like 1

Can you try disabling the levelling task completely (to see it fixes the issue), I think the script is not finding the correct attack style for your specific weapon. Which weapon do you have? Here: Open Settings (top right of the client) -> Toggle logger and it should tell you what the script needs or if there are any error messages such as:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 07:54:27 PM]: If we can't find the attack style, we will not continue with fighting.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/16 07:54:27 PM]: We are training the incorrect skill, attempting to change attack styles...

Please confirm your weapon I will add that to the list of supported style switching, I have a feeling this could be the reason why the script wasn't launching. If so, I will add a patch for this immediately ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Okay just found the issue, it seems to be the option for task levelling 'Lowest levels first'. The algorithm needs to be changed, it is calculating the target level incorrectly and it's not letting the script continue.

Will be posting an update for this ASAP. Please turn off that option otherwise the bot will not run currently - my apologies guys, update will be live within a few hours max ^^ :D

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO