Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

also can we get a setting for multiple safespots? like there two safespots where im botting that i would need to either attack from safespot a or safespot b

1 hour ago, jmoneyswag said:

Hey, love the script, long time customer 😃

Would it be possible to add some failsafes for ironmen? The 'loot only my target' options works decently but sometimes I see it trying to pick items up. I'm not sure the best solution but maybe when it see the chat input:

image.png.67794737aea2b80d3b60a4c03c00e169.png

then it blacklists that tile? idk...just a thought. Just started an ironman and something I saw!

there a setting in loot that say only loot my kills

Is it really necessary to check herb sack every time you get a new herb? Is there a way to make it stop using herb sack once it's full?

..or maybe you could just make toggle for it so I could manually use it instead of having the script fill+check every time

Well.. Jagex just updated the herb sack 😂

Edited by Seriously

Will be adding a few changes and updates following user feedback and recent OSRS game updates, stay tuned for update v255.5 and v256 following thereafter.

As for trials, activated good luck, all user posts above have been addressed in the upcoming version, rest assured ^^ :D

EDIT: Revenants - I will need to add ethereum bracelet equipping and then it will officially be supported. As for callisto I haven't configured the script there but I will give it a go, if it doesn't work I will have to append the update to v255.5

Edited by Czar

Hi @Czar,

I am having an issue with profiles not saving settings. It keeps defaulting the activating bank setup to on and deletes my stop script conditions whenever I save my profile and load it back up again.

Thanks in advance for the help

Edited by onelasttime
task manager worked again
  • Like 1

got a perfect ban on any account i used this script on sadly =(

maybe it osbot? or my ip or something but im sure it has changed.,

i honestly think its the mouse movements and getting stuck in certain areas, lumbridge west cows, and west chickens,

killed lesser deamon ranging for like an hour and it spam clicks waiting for the demon to die

around 4 -5 accounts gone, not botting long hours using breaks, only a max of 4 per day on 1 account the rest were like 2 hours a day if even

possibly due to my ip as said but i do think all bot scripts and mouse methods need updating. 

also used tutorial island script by khal on a few accounts so very likely that is the problem

Edited by leen12

16 hours ago, leen12 said:

got a perfect ban on any account i used this script on sadly =(

maybe it osbot? or my ip or something but im sure it has changed.,

i honestly think its the mouse movements and getting stuck in certain areas, lumbridge west cows, and west chickens,

killed lesser deamon ranging for like an hour and it spam clicks waiting for the demon to die

around 4 -5 accounts gone, not botting long hours using breaks, only a max of 4 per day on 1 account the rest were like 2 hours a day if even

possibly due to my ip as said but i do think all bot scripts and mouse methods need updating. 

also used tutorial island script by khal on a few accounts so very likely that is the problem

AFAIK botting tutorial island has a very high ban rate. If your planning on keeping the account for a while I would manually do tutorial island or buy rested accounts

• Like 1

The plugin is located at the top of the setup window, near File

as for bans, make sure not to bot tutorial, and dont bot in high popularity areas, try go Zeah (except sand crabs) and you will be fine. All the typical botting areas (crabs) are not worth it. Neither are cows/chickens/seagulls anywhere in lumbridge IMO. Although if you must, bot there responsibly, I am just giving advice on what areas are more watched than others, regardless of the bot/client that is used. As for mouse, everything in osbot is randomized and humanlike, unless the scripter specifically programmed otherwise/against the norm.

As for saving/loading, right now there is no way to save entire lists of Tasks in the task manager, but I am working on re-writing the save system to allow that, as well as saving stop/alert conditions too

Edited by Czar

On 1/30/2020 at 4:51 PM, Czar said:

The plugin is located at the top of the setup window, near File

as for bans, make sure not to bot tutorial, and dont bot in high popularity areas, try go Zeah (except sand crabs) and you will be fine. All the typical botting areas (crabs) are not worth it. Neither are cows/chickens/seagulls anywhere in lumbridge IMO. Although if you must, bot there responsibly, I am just giving advice on what areas are more watched than others, regardless of the bot/client that is used. As for mouse, everything in osbot is randomized and humanlike, unless the scripter specifically programmed otherwise/against the norm.

As for saving/loading, right now there is no way to save entire lists of Tasks in the task manager, but I am working on re-writing the save system to allow that, as well as saving stop/alert conditions too

thats great czar

thanks for the reply and information

keep up the good work

Edited by leen12
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO